NO PVP in PVE Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO PVP in PVE Servers

I think that there should not be any PVP in PVE Servers because as i just found out there are plenty of high lvl players hanging about in the first PVP enable area you come to when your about 26 or 27 (Kaymo Mountain), i myself play in PVE servers because i am not interested in PVP but it makes the game near impossible when your accepting a quest from an NPC or killing mobs for quest items when suddenly you get this 40+ char killing you in a few hits.

The main reason i am saying this is because i was killed 10 or so times in less than an hour by the same person nearly as soon as i entered the area, it took me nearly 2 hours to do 2 quests and now my char is just sitting in town because i cant play any further (sick of dieing and and running back to just die again).

Most games have a duel invite system and this is what i think should be implemented so at least you have a choice to fight or not or just remove PVP from PVE servers full stop.

That's my piece said.

Originally posted by madaz13b View Post
    I think that there should not be any PVP in PVE Servers because as i just found out there are plenty of high lvl players hanging about in the first PVP enable area you come to when your about 26 or 27 (Kaymo Mountain), i myself play in PVE servers because i am not interested in PVP but it makes the game near impossible when your accepting a quest from an NPC or killing mobs for quest items when suddenly you get this 40+ char killing you in a few hits.

The main reason i am saying this is because i was killed 10 or so times in less than an hour by the same person nearly as soon as i entered the area, it took me nearly 2 hours to do 2 quests and now my char is just sitting in town because i cant play any further (sick of dieing and and running back to just die again).

Most games have a duel invite system and this is what i think should be implemented so at least you have a choice to fight or not or just remove PVP from PVE servers full stop.

That's my piece said.

could always go to twilight caverns through the teleport in sg, then pick a different instance, an try entering that way- make sure its not around the guild battle time in kaymo. if curious at those times open the event tab look in guild and its named nimbus and crystal quarry.you can also use afk when going through the portal, this will cause your character to run to some crazy spot on the map away from the portal while healing etc, even healing you while your loading screen is up.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-14-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

If you're on s65 I can help you out to get past kaymo quests.
      Unless it was me who killed you.
      Just pm me I'm SoN in game.
      #ThatPvPLyfe

Comment

Without the PvP events there would be nothing to do. This includes Gotor and Nimbus, which both take place in Kaymo Mountain. That means that during the Nimbus and Gotor times you need to stay out of that area. And Always make sure that you are in peace mode no matter what when you go back there. If you enter Kaymo and you see that you have entered guild mode, then leave asap.

Also remember these events take place on L2 in Kaymo, so try to be on a difference instance when you are in these areas no matter what.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by madaz13b View Post

That's my piece said.
          On older PvE servers(Ex:My server, S62), killing lowbies in Kaymo happens hardly or not at all. Without PvP the game becomes boring. You would have nothing to do.
          If you need to, switch to another instance in Kaymo, if you do so you the chance of finding some lvl 40+ characters is unlikely, since they don't tend to go on other instances other than L1 or L2.
          Eternal Saga: Currently Active
          Name: MadgexKhaos
          Legion: Astra
          Level: 48
          Class: Warrior
          Guild: Graceless
          Love: Currently Single

Crystal Saga: Currently Inactive
          Name: Madge
          Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
          Class: Blood-Based Hybrid Support Priest
          Level: 52
          Plane: Mortal
          Honor: 22819
          Guild: MagisterMagi
          Husband: (S62)ccmuis23
          Pets: Boxing Bear, Bone Dragon, Super Demon

Comment

Thanks for all your replies, as i am new i don't understand some of what was said, like L1 and L2 and so on, but i was in peace mode in that area and i still got killed every time and as for instances well im lost there, instances in games i play take you to a separate.... mini game i guess you could say so that its you and your party only or whatever this way other people dont get dragged into the fights that dont want to be in it, even implementing PVP arenas is a better idea than just having PVP in a whole map so people can kill low levels for a laugh as i am pretty sure was happening to me, he was killing everyone in his line of sight in a few hits, he knew we were low levels, i even changed my setting to try and fight back (not that it would have made a difference lol) but it didnt seem to let me attack back.

OH, and why have pvp and pve servers if you can still pvp in a pve server.... makes no sense you may as well just make them all pvp servers.

Comment

Working...
            X