No announcement yet.

Default Clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if any R2 people will give some feedback on this.

Comment

But here is the thing.

If you already purchase this. I would want to actually have a chance to exchange the default ones that i have because they're sooo ugly. Buying is not an option for me because i am poor to the core.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
        But here is the thing.

If you already purchase this. I would want to actually have a chance to exchange the default ones that i have because they're sooo ugly. Buying is not an option for me because i am poor to the core.
        Im not sure you read my top 2 posts in this thread and only looked at the pictures.

My suggestion is to allow events that will give you the opportunity to morph the color of the current ugly one that has already been purchased, into any of those colored ones i posted, or into the color of whatever the event dictates.

Comment

dig the idea.

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          But here is the thing.

would be neat if there was a item/system where could dye the clothes and customize the blend a bit more. like a black dress instead of white etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	777.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1676607

Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1676608

Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1676609

terrible photoshop skills atm lol. >black main with green second and white trimClick image for larger version

Name:	77.jpg
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1676610
          also would like ability to customize wings(w out white fog around wings cause bad photoshop lol)
          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-21-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            dig the idea.

would be neat if there was a item/system where could dye the clothes and customize the blend a bit more. like a black dress instead of white etc.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59816[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]59818[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]59819[/ATTACH]

Yeah I think that's a nice idea...We could customize our clothes~
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Yay you guys get it, love the blue and red neon clothes, the wings look evil too lol.

There is like... millions of possibilities that Crystal Saga could do with this idea, i just hope they dont use this suggestion as a crystal thing, and actually make it into a system that will be enjoyable by everyone that can be abused every month by R2 for just an event to use for the fun of it.

Comment

I have to say witch you totally did my black and chrome idea wrong lol i meant black outside with the nice thick chrome interior dont try to make it all black lol you got to make it like a HOG man black and chrome show the chrome lol
                Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggyfrantz View Post
                  I have to say witch you totally did my black and chrome idea wrong lol i meant black outside with the nice thick chrome interior dont try to make it all black lol you got to make it like a HOG man black and chrome show the chrome lol
                  Ahh alright, i wasn't sure hence why i said it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to.

Ill have another go at it, but it wont be for a while from when i post this.

Comment

Very nice suggestion witch!!
                    Be Happy

Comment

I hope in the very least this suggestion could bring a Dye pack to the game that would work exclusively on the Costume/Clothes.

Comment

Oki so its been 1 month since i posted this suggestion.

In that time i have figured out that R2 are not the Developers for this game, they are a gaming host type thing, having no involvement in how the game evolves.
                        They basically take this suggestion and decide whether they want to submit it to the actual CS Developers or Not.
                        Which may or may not do anything because even if they do submit the suggestion, the Developers might just put it on the "to-do" pile which could be a pile that reaches 2 stories in height.. i don't know.

I created a ticket to point the CS people to this thread, they thanked me for my suggestion, i would hope they read my suggestion before thanking me.. because that would be pretty silly if they thanked me for something they have no idea about, or they are just overly nice.. or its just something they have to post for all suggestion tickets.

Either way, there has been no CSR2 response in this thread to acknowledge that they have read it, which makes me sad, i was hoping to atleast get a CSR2 person in here to give an opinion before they were swarmed by people asking stupid questions about unrelated topics.

I post this hoping a CSR2 person takes pitty on me and does post something.. anything.. as long as he/she read the original post.

P.S.
                        I am currently working on a large scale suggestion for Sengolia, because alot of people are interested in seeing this event evolve.. and not tweaked slight to stop people crying about it.
                        The suggestion involves revamping the entire event, not just adding a "5-10minute invulnerable to the crystals", but a full scale revamp.
                        But i hit a problem.. i need the storyline for the game.. something the has Sengolia mentioned in it.. so i can continue with my suggestion.. because you cannot evolve the event without knowing the story behind it originally.
                        I found the basic CS storyline.. but its so boring.. just 1 big long page of "crystal this" and "undead that" and "suddenly" and "instantly"
                        So many missed opportunities in the storyline that the writers skipped in an effort to just throw one out there from what i see, not even a graphically done picture.. like seriously B-grade effort for the entire storyline for CS.

Sorry off track.
                        So yeah, im at the point where i have the majority of the Suggestion done for Sengolia revamp, but im stuck now with the finished product/suggestion because the storyline is basically dead.
                        If anyone can direct me to something or someone who can talk to my about this stuff i would very much appreciate it.

Comment

Okay, dont give up hope for your idea. R2 has its own devs, if they didnt and there was a massive bug there would not be anyone to code the fix. Instead they would have to wait for the creators to send them a fix... not very productive. LOL What you are thinking is about R2 only being able to implement new systems and actually major parts of the game if the creators have sent them the codes. Like a new dungeon, R2 cannot just make one up, its part of the base of the game, if we get one it would be because the creators sent it to R2.

And I think that your dye idea is good. R2 has pretty much full creative freedom with costumes (they do get sent some though) but that is how they have costume contests where people send in their drawings and what not. A friend of mine actually won once. So you talking about changes to costumes and such, it should be totally do-able!

Hope that the GMs like this idea and push it through!
                          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                          Character: Jessie
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 106+
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Right, sorry, i read through my post again and saw that it did not come out as i hoped.
                            A little too negative for what i was aiming for.

I want to have faith, but people keep telling me im wasting my time.
                            What sux is i would reply to them saying "give it a month and we will see how it goes".

And here we are.

Comment

Working...
                            X