New server !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server !

Hi ! Can u pls realease another Server I don't like to play in S66/S65 . cuz on S66 Different From my time zone .. Then.. in S65 many higbie and i Feeled LAzy to play this Server. then im here to tell
    to All of u to release another Server >> us(west)Pvp.... Tnx I hope my wish come true

#DISisForALLnewPlayers/NewbieWhoAreWaitingToReleaseAnotherSERVER xD

a new one just released or will be releasing ( not sure) so u ll hav to wait for a lonnng time........
    ps: to all u new players waiting for a new server ask for it once and move on pls dont spam for it ......it suckx
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by zaybtablan View Post
      Hi ! Can u pls realease another Server I don't like to play in S66/S65 . cuz on S66 Different From my time zone .. Then.. in S65 many higbie and i Feeled LAzy to play this Server. then im here to tell
      to All of u to release another Server >> us(west)Pvp.... Tnx I hope my wish come true

#DISisForALLnewPlayers/NewbieWhoAreWaitingToReleaseAnotherSERVER xD
      >:@ STOP SPAMMING ..... go learn some more about the game before you play , noob ( cant even spell "This" right, maybe you should go to school first than playing here) server hopper , you'll be a noob forever I swear to your Lil' Brain >:@
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

LOL we just got a new server.... as a matter of fact we got TWO new servers..... just pick one and play, stop being choosy....
        (S56)TpstT
        A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
        ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
        come visit ;)

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          >:@ STOP SPAMMING ..... go learn some more about the game before you play , noob ( cant even spell "This" right, maybe you should go to school first than playing here) server hopper , you'll be a noob forever I swear to your Lil' Brain >:@
          Lol u mad? :3 Haha jkjk, the kids clearly doesn't understand that the servers will later on be merged and they'll fall behind again, lol.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            Lol u mad? :3 Haha jkjk, the kids clearly doesn't understand that the servers will later on be merged and they'll fall behind again, lol.
            Yeah , I'm a mad hatter you know :3
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
              Yeah , I'm a mad hatter you know :3
              Hatters gonna hat!
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
              X