A different way of using pet skills.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different way of using pet skills.

as you know, pets use their skills automaticly in battle but there are some skills that would benifit more if you could manualy use them yourself.

such as the Purification pet skill, What does it do? purges all negative effects from all nearby friendly players, well sounds good right? but ever had your pet use it when you dont need it? E.G when a mob attacks you in Physchodelica and your pet uses Purification which isnt needed at this time, then when you fight the dreaded 5, you find yourself stunned,silenced,slowed,cursed and no purification to call on, but if you could manually use it, then the pet skill is more efficiently used in the heat of battle.

another good example of this could be perceptiveness, what does this do you say? Reveals stealth'd things around the pet, but ive noticed mine only uses it in battle, but what if you could manually use it when u see a rogue stealth? would be so much more useful then right?

overall i personally feel some pet skills would benifit better if they could be manually used by the player and if they are manually used that they could be placed on your hotbar for easyer use.

feel free to comment and post your idea's please ty.
    Last edited by sonpusan; 09-01-2012, 05:34 AM.

Adding to that suggestion maybe allowing pets skills to be hotkey in other words placed into the hotbar.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
      Adding to that suggestion maybe allowing pets skills to be hotkey in other words placed into the hotbar.
      Thanks, i knew i forgot to add something ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by sonpusan View Post
        as you know, pets use their skills automaticly in battle but there are some skills that would benifit more if you could manualy use them yourself.

such as the Purification pet skill, What does it do? purges all negative effects from all nearby friendly players, well sounds good right? but ever had your pet use it when you dont need it? E.G when a mob attacks you in Physchodelica and your pet uses Purification which isnt needed at this time, then when you fight the dreaded 5, you find yourself stunned,silenced,slowed,cursed and no purification to call on, but if you could manually use it, then the pet skill is more efficiently used in the heat of battle.

another good example of this could be perceptiveness, what does this do you say? Reveals stealth'd things around the pet, but ive noticed mine only uses it in battle, but what if you could manually use it when u see a rogue stealth? would be so much more useful then right?

overall i personally feel some pet skills would benifit better if they could be manually used by the player and if they are manually used that they could be placed on your hotbar for easyer use.

feel free to comment and post your idea's please ty.
        Yes yes yes great idea also selecting the 'friendly' player you want to heal etc likeif you were in CL
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
          Yes yes yes great idea also selecting the 'friendly' player you want to heal etc likeif you were in CL
          the description says it heals all friendly players around you, so selecting one wouldnt be nessesary

Comment

Working...
          X