Hot bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot bar

I need more space in the hotbar to put my POTs, skills, pets etc. Annother Bar will just be too much space taken up. So i suggest to widen the bar by annother 50%.

Thank you,

Leave your comments
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

you can buy pack expander
    Server Characters

Server: Erie Marsh
    IGN: qoriba
    Class: AM Ranger
    Level : Scion 75

Comment

He meant the hotbar where you put your skills and such, not inventory spaces.

And I think there is no need for another bar if they don't let us assign hotkeys to them. I will say to set some hotkeys for the 3rd bar first before adding a 4th bar.

Comment

lol I'm filled with skills on my bar.. T_T hardly any room.
        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
        Guild: (J1)Philippines
        Level: 150 Eidolon
        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
        I'm annoying.
        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Few extra slots like 3 for each side could be nice and handy.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
            lol I'm filled with skills on my bar.. T_T hardly any room.
            Few extra slots like 3 for each side could be nice and handy.
            thats all im counting on i have no space for my skills ot my teeka short cut either.Click image for larger version

Name:	hotbar.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1660334I use all of these btw

Comment

+1 it would be nice to make it a bit bigger

Comment

The hot bar is big enough if you use it efficiently.
                Like with the AFK mode, you need to set the hot bar from time to time.

Example:
                1) those pvp potions are only usable in certain pvp areas. <-- wasted space when you grinding (3 blocks freed up)
                2) RA overlap with SD. Sell RA and buy more SD <-- 2 more slots freed up. PS these don't work in SENG, etc replace them in the hot bar with your pvp potions
                3) You don't have to hot bar your default attack <-- double click monster to activate it (1 more block)

NB! The original game only had 2 level to the hot bar, hence the shortcut keys on the first 2.

Comment

Originally posted by drona View Post
                  The hot bar is big enough if you use it efficiently.
                  Like with the AFK mode, you need to set the hot bar from time to time.

Example:
                  1) those pvp potions are only usable in certain pvp areas. <-- wasted space when you grinding (3 blocks freed up)
                  2) RA overlap with SD. Sell RA and buy more SD <-- 2 more slots freed up. PS these don't work in SENG, etc replace them in the hot bar with your pvp potions
                  3) You don't have to hot bar your default attack <-- double click monster to activate it (1 more block)

NB! The original game only had 2 level to the hot bar, hence the shortcut keys on the first 2.
                  I dont want to have to change it every 2 minutes

Comment

Working...
                  X