• Show
Clear All

• suggestion

can i suggest for the next event: soul shard event
    1000crystal essence + 1g= 1 soul shard
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Nah. It would be better if it's a Coupon Event. Like you will have 300 coupons..
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Class:Knight
    Honor:Duke
    Level:49
    Guild:ΩCrunchΩ™
    Position:Leader
    Name of Character:(S6)CrunchySword

Comment

Soul Shards you Get them EASILY . by doing Bath & Ladder ...

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by C4P0T3 View Post
        Soul Shards you Get them EASILY . by doing Bath & Ladder ...
        Might be easy to get around 8-10 a day, but we need/want more o.o
        Crystal Saga
        Server: Whisperwind Beach
        IGN: hei
        Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
        Guild: Nightmare
        Honor: Emperor

Wartune
        Server: Tauren Camp
        IGN: Izaya
        Lvl: 45+ Archer
        Guild: Mayhem
        Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

there should just be another permanent event for soul shards.

like a duel arena with either 1v1 5v5 or 10v10. with randomly selected teams that you can take part in once per hour and with every win you get a pack to get 2 soul shards, 5PC and 1000 crystal essence? i think every one would benefit from this because it would bring more entertainment to your game

Comment

all you guys want is an instant way to make you more powerfull if i correct, im sure the game is fun and intresting because we have to struggle to become best player, but if you wanna be powerfull in an instant im sure you will get bored so fast and easily, and at the end you quit, its same with your thought that is min soul shard a day

And theyre make the instant way from the very beginning, "PURCHASE FROM ITEM MALL", its the only way you can get soul shard by instant
            (S4)Lennard
            The Wilterlands
            [Scion]Level: 7x
            [Retire]
            The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
            Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

Originally posted by R22704229 View Post
              there should just be another permanent event for soul shards.

like a duel arena with either 1v1 5v5 or 10v10. with randomly selected teams that you can take part in once per hour and with every win you get a pack to get 2 soul shards, 5PC and 1000 crystal essence? i think every one would benefit from this because it would bring more entertainment to your game
              Then priests would never get anything from this, nty.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

1st. venomeh your an idiot...
                2nd. i was just suggesting something to make this game more entertaining while making more stronger players
                3rd. i never said i wanted instant soul shards...................
                4th it doesnt have to be every hour it could be anything... but im just beginning to get bored of the lack of pvp battlegrounds.. a duel arena would definetly entertain everyone and make players want to get stronger as well.. mind you i could have chosen a pvp server but i was a nub when i decided to choose servers........

Comment

No u shouldnt make Soul Shard very easy to get if u want i suggest 3000 CE+5g to make 1 SS because SS makes ppl stronger very easily

Comment

I do think there should be more ways to get SS. 5 + ladder (even if someone got the max level of 70, that's only 7 SS) = 12. When many take 128+, that'll take a VERY long time.

However, it shouldn't be so easy that it increases too much. Maybe just another permanent event where another 1-5 can be won each day.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R22704229 View Post
                      1st. venomeh your an idiot...
                      2nd. i was just suggesting something to make this game more entertaining while making more stronger players
                      3rd. i never said i wanted instant soul shards...................
                      4th it doesnt have to be every hour it could be anything... but im just beginning to get bored of the lack of pvp battlegrounds.. a duel arena would definetly entertain everyone and make players want to get stronger as well.. mind you i could have chosen a pvp server but i was a nub when i decided to choose servers........
                      1st. Oh a special mention for me, Thank you. Btw. it's you're, fyi.
                      2nd. That'd be good idea for dps classes while priests would be jewed out once again..
                      3rd. I never said either that you're wanting instant Soul Shards.
                      4th. Seems like you're the idiot then Lol..
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                      X