dragon essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon essence

can i suggest that DE can be tradable? some of the player in our server reach max lvl of their beast soul or there should be a system that DE bound can trade to DC bound
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

ok did not completely understand that but you can trade DE so long as it was cashed for(usually at a high price in user shops)
    Server -Kabam English
    Char Name - World
    Level - Eidolon lvl 98
    Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
    Guild - Reality(leader)
    no longer playing

Comment

Well it would be nice to be able to sell the ones you obtain from dungeons, too.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

as it would be nice to sell the adamantite you get as well(i have no interest in making that insignia but my friend does)
        Server -Kabam English
        Char Name - World
        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
        Guild - Reality(leader)
        no longer playing

Comment

excatly would luv to sell all the admanine i hav lol........and yup unbound de would help a lot xD
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

U can get DE unbound from the void.
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
              U can get DE unbound from the void.
              that must be what? when you pass lvl 11? no one on mine and bluus server has gotten past it since we cannot get enough people to stop him from that mass clone attack or w/e it is....
              Server -Kabam English
              Char Name - World
              Level - Eidolon lvl 98
              Guild - Reality(leader)
              no longer playing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                that must be what? when you pass lvl 11? no one on mine and bluus server has gotten past it since we cannot get enough people to stop him from that mass clone attack or w/e it is....
                Lvl 10&^ get a knight with AB at dps quick!

Comment

yeah because without angelics even the heaviest cashing knight on our server cannot survive 1 hit from that beast lol(promethean wings, max soul, etc etc) its like it ignores damage and just kills lol
                  Server -Kabam English
                  Char Name - World
                  Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                  Guild - Reality(leader)
                  no longer playing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                    yeah because without angelics even the heaviest cashing knight on our server cannot survive 1 hit from that beast lol(promethean wings, max soul, etc etc) its like it ignores damage and just kills lol
                    Get someone to sacrifice him/herself and the five form will vanished once he/she sacrifices. Then quickly dps, stun, cage it before the 5 form appears again. Or else everyone will die. Lol
                    Then revive the sacrificial and repeat the process at lvl 11-14.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
                      Get someone to sacrifice him/herself and the five form will vanished once he/she sacrifices. Then quickly dps, stun, cage it before the 5 form appears again. Or else everyone will die. Lol
                      Then revive the sacrificial and repeat the process at lvl 11-14.
                      makes sense and tried that once before i left his guild due to him quitting(trying to push the guild onto me and his in game wife) he got triggger happy and did not wait for me to die instead waited for me stun the monster and charged the same second it came out of stun >.< lol
                      Server -Kabam English
                      Char Name - World
                      Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                      Guild - Reality(leader)
                      no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                      X