Grand Marshal Order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Marshal Order

You guys need to increase the drop rate of this, its like 0.0000000001%, i get 1 in like 1 month, its like farming a DC from a random mob in the Seven Magic Fields, you'll never get one.

They want you to burn your computer out AFKing for 18 hours a day while you're not playing. I did get 3 Grand Marshal Orders in one day once, but I've only gotten 1 since then. I'm stuck at 149 too.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I agree the drop rates for the Marshal and Grand Marshal orders is very low but I have to wonder why the elites that are level 140 and higher still drop the private and other low level orders? Why don't you change it so that the drops correspond with the levels of the mobs!!!! Especially when you afk for hours and have to throw away unusable junk becasue you can't even sell them for a copper. I really dont understand why I need to have 2000+ pink and yellow insignias in my inventory along with all sorts of orders I don't and can't use.

Comment

I agree the drop rates for the Marshal and Grand Marshal orders is very low but I have to wonder why the elites that are level 140 and higher still drop the private and other low level orders? Why don't you change it so that the drops correspond with the levels of the mobs!!!! Especially when you afk for hours and have to throw away unusable junk becasue you can't even sell them for a copper. I really dont understand why I need to have 2000+ pink and yellow insignias in my inventory along with all sorts of orders I don't and can't use.

Comment

Working...
        X