Survival of the Fittest Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival of the Fittest Suggestion

Update the rewards for Survival of the Fittest to include some of the new items added with some of the new systems. Maybe add Mark of God to the 1st place prize, add some of the Heraldy items to the 2nd place prize, and add soul shards to the 3rd place prize. Gold badges hold little value in the game as a 1st place prize, and Fire Lord eggs are just about useless. The only real prize from that event now are the 5 Greater Mount Tokens for 1st prize.

It would also be nice if they updated some of the other prizes from some of the other events like Avernal. There are so many events and dungeons now players have to choose which events that want and forgo other events due in part to time constraints. Updating the prizes for older events would bring a little balance between events.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Honestly, it's a lag fest in there.

i have to agree with you. rewards are really only for every 3 days after winning first place.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I agree that a lot of the prize systems for events should be revamped, and give prizes based on what is needed in game right now. And a lot of the prizes for a lot of the events are not really needed anymore. So, where they would be useful to some and on newer servers, which is not a bad thing, there needs to be some prizes available that implement the new systems and help out players on older servers as well.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
      X