Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

add more quest times (sengolia BG and resource BG)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add more quest times (sengolia BG and resource BG)

since we know that the server time and real world have significant differences in some countries (like mine) i hope you add more times where this quests can be taken some people have a hard time doing it because of the schedule. please and thanks

That's the problem. The agreement R2Games has made to create servers for Crystal Saga allows them to only open servers that caters North American time zones. If event times were added to cater other countries it will breach their agreement.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Can r2 not recreate the contract or make it in a way that it follows the rules? 1st sengolia battle grounds is at 12:30 for me and second is worse its after 3 am in the morning
      i find this very stressful especially on school days come on guys there has to be something u can do anything i know that u have a contract to keep but is there really no way to bend the rules even a little like umm make extra sengolia and make it during 4 to 5 pm for asian countries and just claim that ur making a little change on timing and adding more to resolve some excess player problem
      well if i was in r2 team that's what i would do but then again u guys have no need to worry about others since its their choice to play this game or not
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Can r2 not recreate the contract or make it in a way that it follows the rules? 1st sengolia battle grounds is at 12:30 for me and second is worse its after 3 am in the morning
        i find this very stressful especially on school days come on guys there has to be something u can do anything i know that u have a contract to keep but is there really no way to bend the rules even a little like umm make extra sengolia and make it during 4 to 5 pm for asian countries and just claim that ur making a little change on timing and adding more to resolve some excess player problem
        well if i was in r2 team that's what i would do but then again u guys have no need to worry about others since its their choice to play this game or not
        For goodness sake, there is an asia server! And pls Do Not reply back craps like i have build this char blah blah and so on ya! Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          Can r2 not recreate the contract or make it in a way that it follows the rules?
          Not with the dozens of other platforms that host Crystal Saga that do cater to the time zone you are requesting and are competing for the player base. It's the reason the time zone for standard events is in the contract.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
            That's the problem. The agreement R2Games has made to create servers for Crystal Saga allows them to only open servers that caters North American time zones. If event times were added to cater other countries it will breach their agreement.
            I also made a forum about this...there are North american players who work shift and they would like to see earlier events thanx
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

well agreements/contracts have loopholes why don't they just say that by making earlier/later events allows them to cater north american players who have schedule problems or to cater extreme players )

Comment

That would conflict with other versions' event times, so isn't likely to happen.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X