Instead of PvE and PvP servers, just adjust the programming a lil bit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of PvE and PvP servers, just adjust the programming a lil bit

In each server you have the option switching to a different L instance on the minimap. Most areas have L1-L5, just make L1-L2 PvE and L3-L5 PvP. For Delivery Quests and other PvP events, there wouldn't be a L1-L2 option. I would think it would be a better option than whole servers dedicated to PvP, because not everyone on those servers are playing PvP all the time.

Originally posted by brentbradly View Post
    In each server you have the option switching to a different L instance on the minimap. Most areas have L1-L5, just make L1-L2 PvE and L3-L5 PvP. For Delivery Quests and other PvP events, there wouldn't be a L1-L2 option. I would think it would be a better option than whole servers dedicated to PvP, because not everyone on those servers are playing PvP all the time.
    So who the hell in there right mind would go on L3-5 XD there would be no weaklings like myself to kill. XD
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Well perhaps if that did become a problem, different L instances might have their own rewards. Like L3 increase mob drop rate, L4 increase exp rate, L5 Hp regen, or whatever, just saying make those instances look delicious for weaklings and strong guys alike.

Comment

Originally posted by brentbradly View Post
        Well perhaps if that did become a problem, different L instances might have their own rewards. Like L3 increase mob drop rate, L4 increase exp rate, L5 Hp regen, or whatever, just saying make those instances look delicious for weaklings and strong guys alike.
        I don't like the idea of having certain Ls being PVP and others PVE. For those of us who hate PVP, that could be annoying for events or trading or meeting with people.

However, I like the idea of having different boosts in different Ls.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I can see crowding on the pve instances becoming an issue, and then the complaints about being forced to do pvp just because there was no where else to grind.

Personally, I think it's fine the way it is. If you don't want to pvp on a pvp server, there's always peace mode and afk protection to keep pkers at bay.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X