Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Good write this post, for congratulate them on this game which is very good, for the reason i have a question,
    I think a server in Spanish will bring more fans to the game?

I'm Latino I'm one of many who would like a Spanish version of this game

I hope you like my suggestion thanks

might work but idk. >_>
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

yo estoy en Tinosia Delta lvl 45 pero casi no se mucho del juego por que esta en ingles todo

Comment

If they do I would like them to create a foreign language forum too. I don't appreciate reading spanish posts and having to go to google translate to see if it translates properly. Or it it tell's me someone ate a doughnut with tire and wheel jelly.

Comment

-.-!
          Is the same problem that I not speak english. I use the translator of google :P

Comment

Well there are a lot of spanish speakers in the US...
            It might be good for CS to make a spanish version, but i agree: A different forum, and I do mean completely different forum, should be put in. It's already bad enough that everytime I go to New Posts, I have to make sure I'm not opening a Wartunes thread. Now if I also had to make sure I wasn't opening up a spanish thread...it'd be awful.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

+1 and if they do come out with a Spanish Version , i would be more than happy to help

Comment

only think that i have translate ufff and google sometimes do not good only imagine

: Confused:

Comment

i dont mind foreign language as long as it comes along with english translation for google trannslate sometime fails to properly translates, hence i prefer have native speaker i do it, i love learning languages anyway
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
                  X