US Election 2012 Event Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Election 2012 Event Suggestion

Remember the NBA Finals event where you select either titles? How about this one? After all, R2Games is a US-based company. This time, either "I Believe in Vidalia" or "Vidalia's Hope".

"Vidalia's Hope" sounds great
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

We might expect "Believe in Vidalia" title.

Comment

While having players pick sides in a sporting event is fun...politics tends to get a little crazy. Furthermore, not so interested in an event that would effectively label which party they were supporting. We'll probably hold off on doing something like this till the Superbowl.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Well we could celebrate without bringing real politics.

We could have a "voting" booth in which we vote for our favorite CS goddess.

And maybe every hour there's a rally for a goddess, and it just loops around (1:00 goddess 1, 2:00 goddess 2, 3:00 goddess 3, 4:00 goddess 1, 5:00 goddess 2, etc...) and attending the rally for the goddess you're NOT currently following earns you a point. At the end of the week, you can redeem points for a prize pack.
          OR
          if you don't want to give a prize pack, have 4 possible buffs. If you attend a rally for the goddess you're following, you can choose the buff. Otherwise, it's randomly chosen for you.

. It's the spirit of the election, without bringing real parties and politicians into it.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
          X