Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un fair Mount

unfair mount

Dear GM can u make the mount have bestow skill i spend 500+ g.mut to get gryphon then after i got my 1st gryphon then suddenly u GM make free white griffin *** soo un fair for the other who cash hardly to get gryphon and hellwing too make the g.mut mount op make a bestow skill or something please soo the upgradable mount is still over power

Originally posted by batazdark123 View Post
    unfair mount

Dear GM can u make the mount have bestow skill i spend 500+ g.mut to get gryphon then after i got my 1st gryphon then suddenly u GM make free white griffin *** soo un fair for the other who cash hardly to get gryphon and hellwing too make the g.mut mount op make a bestow skill or something please soo the upgradable mount is still over power
    Yeah that would be awesome in Crystal Legacy their Kilin had skill , a teleporting skill
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Is there a reason why this is a repeat thread from here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....144#post744144

Both threads say the exact same thing. I believe that you reposted this it because you were unhappy with the responses that you received the first time around.

Once again, the regular gryphon is upgraded into a hellwing, the white gryphon is not able to be upgraded. You can get a reward for your regular gryphon, from the mount rewards. When the white gryphon first came out you had to cash for it, so it cost money to get. And then now that it is "free" it is the most expensive reward on the token exchange. It takes a long time to collect 50 tokens. It takes almost two weeks, of completing every single token event possible to collect enough tokens to get the white gryphon. If someone is willing to put in that much work, and not get 50 soul shards out of those tokens (because they are that dumb) then they honestly deserve the mount.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
      X