baby taureen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baby taureen

gm can u bring back the baby taureen on xmas token or in shop?
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Originally posted by xshinn View Post
    gm can u bring back the baby taureen on xmas token or in shop?
    Sorry, as of right now I don't think either of those will be out for Christmas this week. But there could always be a last minute change!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Sorry, as of right now I don't think either of those will be out for Christmas this week. But there could always be a last minute change!
      Any spoils?
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

LOL, Storm does not give out spoilers. Never hurts to ask though right? hahaha
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Every time I've given out spoilers in the past, people get worked up over what they mean and reading waaaaaaaaaay to much into them.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

LOL, people even get worked up over hints. So there is honestly really no point in spoilers. Most events you cannot prepare for anyways, so why ruin the surprise.
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Every time I've given out spoilers in the past, people get worked up over what they mean and reading waaaaaaaaaay to much into them.
              Okay, how about this one; Supera..wesome stuff coming in the near future? #rememberthemagic8ball lol.

Comment

Hahahahaha!
                Plane Eidolon
                Guild DarkCrusade

Comment

Working...
                X