Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch Fire Power w/ (Image)

Dev's,

Please consider another suggestion I have as this would help add to the fun and help revenue in cash shop and dragon coin hunt.

The random drop from mobs would provide a more interesting variety to torch power and there strengths.
    Similarly you could do snow flurry, snow shower, snow storm.
    Each increase the appearance of heavier snow and experience boost or random buff.
    Below is an example of the other more powerful torchs.

Thanks,
    GreenHornet

Nice.

+1 Be nice to know too if they have seen these suggestions so we know were not talking to a brick wall.

Comment

Most suggestions are seen by someone.

I don't understand how the idea generates revenue or how people would be able to purchase more things from the item shop.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I don't understand how the idea generates revenue or how people would be able to purchase more things from the item shop.
        *nod* *nod* me no understand either memory, how come more exps equal to ability of purchasing item shop
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I think just because these new torches would be available in the cash shop and thus people would buy them..

I think that's what the OP meant.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

OP says "The random drop from mobs would provide a more interesting variety to torch power and there strengths." suggesting not a cash shop item. If it were a cash shop item, then I vote no. If they mean that they should be added to the dragon hunt wheels, then I would only vote yes if they replaced some of the gems on the wheel, which is not likely to happen.

Still wouldn't increase revenue or make it so people would be able to purchase more items from the shop.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              I think just because these new torches would be available in the cash shop and thus people would buy them..

You are correct. And moderator there are always 2 sides to any coin. Your are being one sided in your opinion of which your more than welcome to share. If you think about it. The middle to smaller torch could be the ones that drop from mobs. Or even all 3 and just make a Bon Fire one u buy from cash shop. This suggestion does provide more avenues and options for people in the cash shop if you correctly understand the suggestions intention. More content is always a plus when it add's positively to the game. If you think about it there is already the crystal type torch in champions bluff that is powerful. So its not like the dev's have not explored a similar though on this option.
              Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post

And your are also correct. I see a lot of higher level up players doing 20-30 torch parties. This would cut down on mass spamming them for those type's of parties. And I am sure they would agree.
              Last edited by sawja; 09-07-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I really don't think torches of any sort should be available for direct purchase.

Comment

As they say in the business industry. "Money talk's and B.S. walk's."
                  And I agree Memory it sucks on my/players that cant casher's part tho I/we can't afford cash shop things giving those that can that much more edge.
                  If this idea were to be used however its a spectrum that can be applied to both sides fairly.
                  Those that can casher are more inclined to do so though with a more attractive item especially if they can sell it in game for gold.
                  However I do like your idea of adding it to the wheel as well. Because that would help tip it kind of slightly more fair to those less fortunate's.

Comment

Working...
                  X