Back to school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to school

I'm going to make another suggestion that will probably only get 1 or 2 replies and then end up never replied to by a GM.

Back to school (as suggested by another player in chat in my server)

Some possible ideas:

Back to school book ideas:
    Book sale: selling rare and/or semi rare pet books for cheap from the event master. Limits on how many you can buy.
    Book quests: some quest or treasure hunt so players can get rare pet books
    Pet boss: a special area where a special boss receives NO damage from the player and can only be attacked by a pet. Upon winning, the player can select from a list of books that are related to that pet.

Pep rally:
    A pep rally in a school usually features sports teams and cheerleaders and has some fun events.
    So a CS pep rally could be a little event in Starglade/Tree of Life L3-L5 where people can click on stuff to earn a little reward.

Fight the bully:
    School sometimes means bullies and people may want to teach them a lesson.
    A person with a PK level can enter as a bully in a special area. A party of people may enter to fight the PKer. If they win they get a good reward, if they lose they get a consolation reward. The "bully" earns prizes based on how much damage he receives. This way everyone wins something, and the bully actually wants to be beaten - at least enough to get a good prize.

Level restrictions and other restrictions will be needed to reduce alt abuse, but you can decide those.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

+1

this sounds interesting >.<
    Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
    IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
    LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
    You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

Ohh very nice Squintina i like it
      +1

Comment

Okay, we are going to note this.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherry View Post
          Okay, we are going to note this.
          yay, my first suggestion to get a gm reply ^^ I guess I finally have a good one. w00t.
          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

It looks really nice, sadly we're already focused on and gearing up for Halloween. Might save this for next year though.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              It looks really nice, sadly we're already focused on and gearing up for Halloween. Might save this for next year though.
              that just means we might have a school event to look forward to next year :P

keeping it positive. and I'm sure the Halloween event will be fun.
              (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Dont make "no one will reply" comments. Pity wont get you anywhere.
                How to be an OP Hybrid Knight:

Comment

its nice :P shame...moderators next year? Please im sick of begging and i need it myself we need some better events
                  User:Patrick2675
                  Class:Mage
                  Guild:thenemy
                  Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Maybe I'll start thinking of events that'll happen in a few months so they have time to think about it and create them.

*opens up a calendar of events*
                    I'll be back with more
                    (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                      Maybe I'll start thinking of events that'll happen in a few months so they have time to think about it and create them.

*opens up a calendar of events*
                      I'll be back with more
                      Dont try it ulll have to think years ahead they seemed to have planned all of haloween (message now...make it damn good imagination and inventivness is key)and damn well sure well get some great Xmas i do luv ya r2 games dont think im horrible cos i was a bit opinionated with some negative things i sed but im not alone
                      User:Patrick2675
                      Class:Mage
                      Guild:thenemy
                      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                      X