Not the Boss of Me Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the Boss of Me Quest

I have a suggestion for this quest you get from the Quartermaster. Can you make it so that with each rebirth the level of the dungeon goes up? Example > Mortal: Normal, Scion: Hard, Eidolon: Nightmare. I'm tired of wasting a dungeon run on normal mode.no matter how many I may have from VIP it's still a waste of good drops.
    Change to this suggestion
    50.00%
    Keep it the same
    50.00%
    Another suggestion (Post it below)
    0.00%
    Tasan
    Server: 64 (Purgatory)
    Character: Combat Rogue

I think that in general this is not a horrible idea. I get what you are saying about wasting a dungeon run on a normal run.

Problem is when you get to the really high level dungeons. Like Purgatory. It is not an easy dungeon to begin with, and most non-cashed, average 110 Eidolons would have issues completing it on nightmare. But then again, dungeons are "supposed" to be party events, so I guess that could work also.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Don't make it depend on the mode of the dungeon at all. If Zabuga in normale mode is enough to get the EXP, then hard and nm should be enough to complete the quest as well.

Comment

That's actually a good idea, especially in evil beast sanctuary where how fast you go through the dungeon determines which boss you get. You only get three runs of that dungeon, there's only one boss, making it so any lvl of the boss will complete the quest would be awesome so you don't have to give up one run just for an xp quest
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Yes I like the complete it on any level idea as well. I was suggesting the high you get the harder it is to make things a bit more difficult. But the complete on any level would be amazing. I'm tired of losing out on possible DC (which are hard to come by as it is) for a mil exp that in reality doesn't do much.
          Tasan
          Server: 64 (Purgatory)
          Character: Combat Rogue

Comment

Working...
          X