System Banners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Banners

Ok, now I have a big problem with the banners. They tell unnecessary Information such as so and so got a Morphed Pet, or so and so gat a killstreak. They interfere with game play! You cant click anywhere around them at all! So if your in Seng or fighting a mob or whatever, if your enemy is around that banner, you can't click them to hit them. My suggestion is to either move it higher so its outta the way, or get rid of it COMPLETELY. NOONE CARES IF YOU GOT A MORPHED PET! OR IF YOU LIKED CS ON FACEBOOK! WE ALL KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME AND WHAT COMES WITH WHAT, MAKE IT SIMPLER!!!

I think the banners can be used as a good thing too, I look at the banners in the chat to see how far in bath I am, too see if I hatched and egg, upgraded my mount, or reached a new rank. But I do agree that "Player just liked Crystal Saga and received a rare Boxing Bear" or "Player just got 5 kills in the Sengolia Battlegrounds" or "Player just received a Morphed pet at Monster Island" are unnecessary. So I think it's pretty much an even battle between whether the Banners are good or bad.
    IGN: Giggglezz
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Level: In the 40's
    Pets: Tigger the Baby Angel, Skittles the Baby Angel and Courtney the Baby Demon
    Server: The Void
    Guild: (S21)Skyclan

Comment

I didnt mean the ones on the chat box, I meant the ones the float around on screen for 30 seconds or whatever.

Comment

Working...
      X