This would be intresting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This would be intresting

What if married couples could take things to the nest level-Babies!You could get an item called baby food to make it grow,and let it eat other foods as it grows up,such as Apples,and sandwiches!And then,when it reaches a cretain age,it can help you in battle!Please post feedback!!!

That would be cool, as long as it's not casher thing. You could also get a bonus when being partied with your spouse/radius 1000. But as all other suggestions, it has to be in the original Chinese version if it is to be in here.
    (J5)Awesome3
    Server S58/S56/Loads of others
    Proud, Bada$$ Blood Priest, the only on this server
    Level: 100+
    Mount: Titan
    Weapon: Perfect I (for now)
    View me for the rest, ya stalker.
    I have tried every build and every priest skill, not including the new ones. Send me a forum PM or ingame if you would like help.
    I will freeze you in place, reduce your defenses to nothing, take away your ability to act, and on top of that I will destroy you. I am a priest!

Comment

think it would be neat if it was the pets of the married couple. like breeding a ED with a GA and getting a true mix version(abilities and skills strengths etc- using both matk+patk etc) for each person. the game I dev for in my personal time follows same concept as thread in terms of breeding, pets shown in my signature speaking my opinion i scripted them to say for a moment. be nice to see something like that, unlimited gen option +each gen could change visibly, with their AL script etc etc etc.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-pictures-roomservice-cat-brings-you-breakfast.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1679597
      not to be rude, but there are a lot of time consuming systems already. think it would be great if they'd be able to forge for themselves, (Special food or creatures will spawn or grow like nature in area's, being in the area lets them graze or help you in battle or do their own battles with minor creatures that could breed into larger more fierce things, possibly a strange or epic boss) , basically seeking only minor control over them if was to have some. like pets, follow or attack mode- except one for the sub pet or pets*up to 5-10 active

Eternal saga has a beasts option, similar to pets for pet suggestion, they get their own dungeon and then help the player in the bigger dungeons.
      be awesome if they could hold stuff >_> = items from the dungeon in cs. or auto sell certain grade items and give the gold

Comment

side note, over powerful things like that should have a lifespan as do regular pets but possibly die off totally*vanish forever unless made eternal through breeding, or diet, or fighting or all 3 + depending how complex they could make them). think about it, if was possible to have unlimited gen- then went on strolls with your partner until gen 1k or 10k depending on how lifespan etc is set if they breed like flies or if they age like dragons (million years before even a youth)- daily breeding limit would be kinda bleh, dont think there should be a limit to that- think that should be like a daily online active reward as well, longer on doing that the more it should benefit. the pet would probably be more powerful then a character at that point. less the breeding only gives a small % mix of skills and growth each generation, then more so depending on what its fought or eaten or interactions with player chats(player talking to the pets with chat system). less was caps lol, but a system like that should get over powered non stop in some ways (ability to digest food, resistance to certain attacks etc that will at least keep them alive and doing great damage but nothing crazy, or possibly a crazy instant death strike as well lol).
        if was to do something that big, think there should be a cash aspect to it in some means. would take a lot of work for a complex system like that most likely. availability to fully participate as a free player is what think would be best if possible. with ability to cash to advance further or make things easier+to show appreciation to R2, qualities like breeding faster, getting more use out of what eat or fight or interactions with player etc. so everyone who gets married would be able to do it if have a certain gen pet each or just being married. maybe even quest series around that which rewards things for actual breeding of the main pets or hatching different pets etc* would be able to do the system, cashing would advance it further, like a magical fruit seed plant detritus etc would increase lifespan if spawned for them to eat or given in a interface(with certain ones being able to be attained also through regular playing i.e leveling the sub pets or fighting a boss for chance of item to increase lifespan etc). or increase resistance to certain skill or spell effects etc.
        morph potion might be neat, something to use so can give them a clean body data (no weird mixes of random pets bodies or a neat festive~season~holiday or monster body/costume)/ auto morph to a mix default body data if can't properly run with the mix.
        having them eventually die off (sad to say) but it would make room for their kids to grow and breed with other pets. less there was a storage could put some on ice in, like a subpet nursing home to keep them stable

Comment

Working...
        X