Pleaseeee.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleaseeee.....

Can you guys PLEEEAASSEEE make Death Cometh function like it is supposed to? This has been ongoing yet no action has been taken. The skill clearly says "Reduce Damage Received by 35%" (for level 7 DC). It's quite evident it's bugged because my 35/58 reductions should be 70/75 whenever DC is on.
    Please consider this, thank you for your time.
    Regards,

Awe
    (J5)Awesome3
    Server S58/S56/Loads of others
    Proud, Bada$$ Blood Priest, the only on this server
    Level: 100+
    Mount: Titan
    Weapon: Perfect I (for now)
    View me for the rest, ya stalker.
    I have tried every build and every priest skill, not including the new ones. Send me a forum PM or ingame if you would like help.
    I will freeze you in place, reduce your defenses to nothing, take away your ability to act, and on top of that I will destroy you. I am a priest!

Originally posted by Nakht View Post
    Can you guys PLEEEAASSEEE make Death Cometh function like it is supposed to? This has been ongoing yet no action has been taken. The skill clearly says "Reduce Damage Received by 35%" (for level 7 DC). It's quite evident it's bugged because my 35/58 reductions should be 70/75 whenever DC is on.
    Please consider this, thank you for your time.
    Regards,

Awe
    Can't else but +16 this topic.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Oh btw, I found ANOTHER BUG. This has only happened once, but a DK stun still effected me with DC on.
      (J5)Awesome3
      I have tried every build and every priest skill, not including the new ones. Send me a forum PM or ingame if you would like help.
      I will freeze you in place, reduce your defenses to nothing, take away your ability to act, and on top of that I will destroy you. I am a priest!

Comment

Oh btw, I found ANOTHER BUG. This has only happened once, but a DK stun still effected me with DC on.
        Well that could of been just lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomehi View Post
          Well that could of been just lag.
          Sitting in Deliv no other players...I kinda doubt it.
          (J5)Awesome3

Comment

Sitting in Deliv no other players...I kinda doubt it.
            How can you get stunned by DK in deli if there's no other players, lol.
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
              How can you get stunned by DK in deli if there's no other players, lol.
              Well I meant besides the other person; with a DK; >_>;

Comment

Working...
              X