New event suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New event suggestion

Alright, so I have come to realize that there aren't many events that give gold medals, and the one that does is Dragonspine Battle ground. Now I understand that scions and eidos need to do DS for the medals, but I think it is pointless to have this event open to scions and eidos, since the DS is really supposed to be used for helping thosoe who otherwise couldn't level up without it. Now, I suggest making a new event for Scions and Eidos that would allow them to farm gold medals, but would also keep them from taking the DS from the less fortunate players. I don't exactly know how this could be done, or what type of event it would be, but I'm tired of watching these low level players get 1-hit by scions and eidos, and then watching these same scions and eidos just throw the DS out, simply to go back again and repeat the process. The DS as I have said should be available only to those whose weapons do not have as good stats as the DS. It should be available only to lower level players, and those players who would not just throw it out. So, if you could run this by the devs and come up with an event that will be helpful to all, I'm sure lower level players would appreciate it.
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

almost lvl 70 eido here if it wasnt for a rogue helping me i wouldnt even had got it thru my scion and eido phases a rogue always help me get it

Comment

Originally posted by mtdew1234 View Post
      almost lvl 70 eido here if it wasnt for a rogue helping me i wouldnt even had got it thru my scion and eido phases a rogue always help me get it
      ~Lvl 70 eidolon with 8k attack. Click image for larger version

Name:	Clappa.png
Views:	2
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1679316

Comment

R2Games gives out special events where you could earn gold medals. For example, medal exchanges. You could exchange your bronze or silver medals (and gold) for gold medals so these, you can watch out for.

Useless
        ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
        Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Working...
        X