Purified Crystals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purified Crystals?

I was told that in the Indigo Blight with a lvl 30 character you could get a Purified crystal. I have two now ( A mage and a knight) I have did the run of Indigo Blight about 10 times now. about 5 times with a higher lvl supporting, and 5 with the two lvl 30's. Why arent I getting purified crystals? and if they no longer drop from the boss if your lvl 30 then what should I do to get purified crystals? (I already know about the vault but I cant solo them and guartee that the crystals go to me) If there is a way to get the purified crystal in the Indigo Blight I'd be happy to hear it.

thx SoraX

You don't get PC's in indigo blight only.
    Pretty much EVERY dungeon, as long as it's the same as your level (or around 5 levels of your level).

And yeah if you're around level 30, the amount decreases as you level up. Until 32 (I think), then you stop getting PC's and gotta move on to a higher dungeon.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

actually from lvl 25-29 the PC is at 100%dropping rate in indigo blight (if u have higher member in ur party this doesnt work) also PC drops in Vault normal BC normal SR normal .... theres PC farmer guide for indigo blight and theres a priest build that u can solo vaault normal at lvl 36 (not sure at 100%) and it takes about 40 minutes run but u get tons of PC
      IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
      Class: Tanker
      Level: 50s scion
      Server: Cheurna gorge
      Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Working...
      X