DIV issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIV issue

I received 2 white tigers from the same batch of DIVs can this be provented as they are within 20 seconds of activation of each other...this is a waste of a reward and i have to delete 1 so i can open hte rest can we stop this happening again and make it so u cant receive 2 white tigers in a day from DIV ty Click image for larger version

Name:	Weird.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1732324
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

I just wait till one expires before opening more of them. Doubtful that such a thing can be coded though, since the contents of the packs are random. It would almost need to stop you from opening more DIV packs when you have a timed tiger in your mount slot, similar to how it stops you from opening them when you have no available mount slots.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well perhaps a feature at ronna to trade a 2nd tiger to somthing else i kinnda need some other stuff but ok i guess its just a freak orrurance just tipicle wen i get 1 i get 2 :P

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
        I received 2 white tigers from the same batch of DIVs can this be provented as they are within 20 seconds of activation of each other...this is a waste of a reward and i have to delete 1 so i can open hte rest can we stop this happening again and make it so u cant receive 2 white tigers in a day from DIV ty [ATTACH=CONFIG]23531[/ATTACH]
        LOl, same happened to me too yesterday..

Comment

Originally posted by SayianSaga View Post
          LOl, same happened to me too yesterday..
          XD I deleted the older one and did my DIVS today its annoying wen u finnally get 1 u get 2

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
            XD I deleted the older one and did my DIVS today its annoying wen u finnally get 1 u get 2
            Yup true, but i guess the only way to do it right now is like Memory said , if we get 1 we should let the other packs open the next day , to prevent this to happen again...

Comment

yea i guess

Comment

Working...
              X