Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every one's need

Here's my suggestion : A game client.
    I know its been suggested a few times but i couldn't find a thread where it was the main opinion.
    Here is the thing, each time my cache clears, its like all the day's time for loading.
    My opinion is for the game client to have all the cache that is otherwise downloaded by us.
    I am soon gonna change the internet plan(now its unlimited, then will be with limit so i'll get extra charges) and as i play like 3-10hours a day, and i am lvl55 , i visit like 7-15places everyday which is like 100-200MB of cache ( i checked).
    Just think 100-200MB of cache everyday multiplied by 30days....... its like 6GB and i guess its too much
    Also, my net speed is very slow and so is of my some of the friends.
    Its also annoying and i even say "wish me luck" and "goodbye" when i have to go to a place i dun have the cache of.
    Also, this should not be a cumpolsury way to play it, but an alternative.
    Also, amanda....... no thoughts? Just think about the people ....... theres at least 1-3 posts about loading everyday
    Last edited by magmadude; 06-12-2012, 10:52 AM.
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Nice one, though this won't be called a browser game anymore if that happens. =))

Could also been suggested as an alternative way of playing it.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Actually I've posted on this issue several times with "we have no plans to release a client version of Crystal Saga."
      ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
      Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
      After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
      An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
      Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Closed? =))
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Working...
        X