Priest Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Suggestions

As the topic says, these are only suggestions for the priest and the rest of us who feel like vomiting when we see
    this:

Armor: Change the darn color for the male priest robes will ya? The pink makes my niece think my character is a girl.
    Was somebody drunk when they thought this up!! good lord that was humiliating to look at, next time do us a favor and make us look like a guy, alright?
    Last edited by R2411095; 06-12-2012, 05:27 AM. Reason: needed to correct what i said.
    ~Eternal Saga~

Server:Aquatic Realm
    Name: Torik
    Level: 51
    Guild: fairytail
    BR: 11249
    Pet: Bad Civet, Growth- 87/Aptitude- 97/BR- 5754
    Mount: Lightning Wolf

Plus another thing:

How come we have to wear pink robes so darn long? I'm over it now, but just consider what others think.
    ~Eternal Saga~

Server:Aquatic Realm
    Name: Torik
    Level: 51
    Guild: fairytail
    BR: 11249
    Pet: Bad Civet, Growth- 87/Aptitude- 97/BR- 5754
    Mount: Lightning Wolf

Comment

Male priests robes are blue....
      Server: Crimson Groves
      IGN: TeddyBear
      Class: Hybrid Rogue

Guild: Inferno

Level: 3x

"Ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill, Fifteen perfect concentrated power of will, Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"

Comment

Epic comments FTW! =))
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

If you get better armor, you won't be pink. Simple as that. Want to stop looking like a pansy? Get savage armor. -.-
          Self-taught artist, right here. :P

I trusted you, you broke me down, and you screwed me over. Don't try to deny it, you cannot hide it. I will ignite it when I get to watch you burn, burn, burn.

Comment

Working...
          X