Soul Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Shards

I'm suggesting maybe if every time we kill a BOSS in dungeons (maybe except Indigo) we get at least 1-3 Soul Shards.

No that will be too much, that is equal HWings / MUT drop rate. Imagine someone at lvl 85+ is able to farm 200+ SS everyday. No one would be bothered with the tiny amount from daily exchange or ladder again, and everyone who can farm enough PC will have 3000 soul in no time.

As much as I would like to gain more SS, this idea is still a bit too much. May be adding some extra daily exchanges at the Elder ranger, or increase SS from ladder to give 1 SS every 5 lvl would be more than enough.

Comment

I see.. now,, for me it's better that every 5 levels or so,, you'll be given SS because it kinda gives the players the encouragement to level up more ;]] and daily exchange is nice too because you can get more SS daily.. D

Comment

Originally posted by kim.elijah02 View Post
        I see.. now,, for me it's better that every 5 levels or so,, you'll be given SS because it kinda gives the players the encouragement to level up more ;]] and daily exchange is nice too because you can get more SS daily.. D
        What R21892248 (lol) mentioned was 1 Soul Shard per every 5 levels on Crystal Ladder.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Yeah that's what I meant, 1 SS every 5 floors in ladder, not every 5 lvls on your toon

Off-topic: venomeh clear your pm box >< this is the 2nd time today your inbox if full, lol

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
            Yeah that's what I meant, 1 SS every 5 floors in ladder, not every 5 lvls on your toon

Off-topic: venomeh clear your pm box >< this is the 2nd time today your inbox if full, lol
            grrr kk ><
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
            X