Possible new idea...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new idea...

'Kay, I'ma big fan of the Diablo II game, and on there, like many other games, they have a gambling system. What I like about the system on Diablo II though is that you can gamble on specific items. While the stat boosts and various other attributes of the items gambled on are generated completely at random, you're able to select the exact item you wish to gamble on per round (i.e. an Amazon being able to gamble on a Spear or Bow, instead of being given a chance to receive a random weapon based on CPU generation).

So my thought is, why not have a system similar to Dragon Hunt, except separated by Class. You could have various set item pieces placed, from Shard Sets to Weapons to Offhands, and the player selects their Class and spins, up to a set number of times per day (based on Coins, Coupons, however ya decided to sort it). It'd make things a bit more interestin and fun. ^^
    Name: (S24)Gracia
    Server: (S24)Tundara
    Class/Lvl: Lvl 56 DPS/Support Hybrid Eidolon Priestess
    Guild: (S6)Elysium (Guildmaster)
    Spouse: Happily engaged to (S24)TooL (Lvl 100 Eidolon Fire Mage)

How beautiful you look wrapped in the shadow of ecstasy...the glow of the dancing flames illuminating the chaos that shines through your innocent eyes, lying dormant in your twisted, tormented soul, the product of a world oh so cruel...let it shine, dear child, for it can set you free.

Sooooo, somewhat like Dragon coin and Lucky Draw mixed together then?

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

In a sense, I suppose ^^ But it'd be Class-specific, so ya wouldn't have Rogues gamblin' on Ranger gear, or anythin like that. It'd give ppl a new way to try and acquire new gear if they failed in dungeons for the day.

How beautiful you look wrapped in the shadow of ecstasy...the glow of the dancing flames illuminating the chaos that shines through your innocent eyes, lying dormant in your twisted, tormented soul, the product of a world oh so cruel...let it shine, dear child, for it can set you free.

Comment

Hmm....sounds cool.
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Yeah, I wanna see a bit more variety in terms of stuff you can do in CS. Ppl are startin to complain they're bored, so I figured it'd be an interestin addition (provided it's allowed by the creators of the parent game XD)

Comment

hmm,that is a good way to add some stuff to the game.
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Working...
            X