Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion - Add a few more Insignia

Hi,

my suggestion is kinda simple. I have a lot people on my server who just started playing again and they have no chance to get the olympics insignia anymore.
    I think that insignia is pretty awesome for people to level up. It makes you faster, triggers frost more often, etc.

I'd love to see that insignia coming back permanent in any way. The aries insignia expired back then, the carnation insignia was just the same as the pvp one, but the olympics insignia is permanent and pretty awesome.

I have that insignia, I'm not asking for me but I want that those mortals level up a bit faster and the insignia for sure helps a ton.

So, just add that insignia ingame, maybe together with a few more different ones, that can be obtained through achievements or by taking a simple quest at the quarter master. It would help them

Edit:

I heard chinese servers have an insignia pretty similiar to the olympic insignia as a possible drop in vault.
    Could we get that too? Maybe add insignia shards drop at a low chance, so people can get that one?
    I feel sorry for the lower levels on my server who give up their hopes with eidolon now. :|
    Already offering my maxed goddess buff to most people for free. I want to see them improve
    Last edited by sebastian1988; 09-08-2012, 01:51 PM.

for the next olympics event, there would be olympics stuffs available at item shop, olympics costumes for only 999crystals, olympics insignias for only 99crystals, olympics mount/ pet for only 399crystals (only apply were there any olympics mascot ), and you can grab all those stuffs in a pack for only 1199crystals

for those non-cashers worry not for you can buy olympics rings from private shop and turn it into insignias at 1/4masters, and for the whole weeks there would be olympics flame at starglade and tree of life burning up 24/7, yea it burns 24/7 and all you have to do is idling at town and by the end of week you would find youself having higher plane lol jk
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Nah, you don't get it.

I want the olympic rings insignia (+11 movespeed, +11% atk speed/cast speed, + 33 HP/MP regen) to be added permanently to the game.
      I have that insignia and its helps me much to level up faster. I know about many people who just started playing again, still mortals, also seeing new people joining my server everyday - they don't have that insignia and can't obtain that content ingame.

I want the game to be a bit more fair to them, we enjoyed that insignia for quite a while now, and still do.

Some of my friends from back then, when i started, started playing again. I help them out by giving them my blessing for free and some items to improve, but they are noncasher, can't get VIP, so they already level up pretty slowly and mostlikely quit before they reach at least scion :|

It doesnt sound that much but the olympic rings insignia makes you faster and triggers your frost procc more often. That means you grind much faster! Reach more mobs in procc time.

I think that's only fair since the insignia is not temporary like Aries or obtainable like Carnation (Its the 2nd pvp insignia?).

And while adding something like that.. why not a few more with different bonus stats. Nothing overpowered tho :3

Comment

Anyone else an opinion about my suggestion?
        Would love to discuss it and maybe, with some luck, seeing it implemented

Comment

how about new insignia, halloween insignia maybe, which increases all base stats by 30%, patk and matk by 25%, pdef and mdef by 25%, damage reduction by 15% and a bonus which increases one of chosen attribute by +100 ,with bestows skill cannot attack
          Last edited by elsage; 09-15-2012, 05:41 PM. Reason: typo, adding damage reduction :p
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
            how about new insignia, halloween insignia maybe, increases which all base stats by 30%, patk and matk by 25%, pdef and mdef by 25%, and a bonus which increases one of chosen attribute by +100
            You forgot the 15% damage reduction =O

Comment

Guess you guys don't want to understand the suggestion :/

It's an attempt to make things a bit more fair. The olympic rings insignia already exists as a permanent one while not everyone has it and they are not able to obtain it anymore ingame.
              There were 2 prior insignia.

1. Aries Insignia - It was temporary.
              2. Carnation insignia - clone of a pvp insignia. Everyone can get the pvp insignia - so its still fair.

Now no one is able to get our permanent olympic insignia anymore and its such a great insignia for grinding!
              I just want this game to be a bit more fair to our mortals / people who just started the game to benefit as much as we do!

The olympic insignia gives movespeed and atkspeed, it triggers frost so many times while some of my friends who were about to quit because of the eidolon release, got encouraged by me to keep playing and leveling. I gave many fragshards away just to get them the first frost procc, but the chance is so low without extra atkspeed :C

Wish I could help them more. That's what my suggestion is about. making the insignia obtainable ingame even tho the event already expired.
              And if that idea gets picked, since there are already insignia like that as possible drop in chinese servers.. then there might be a chane to get a few more insignia with different stats but seriously nothing overpowered.

And it could so easily be implemented by adding an "Insignia Shard" drop in dungeons + Item Synthesis.
              Last edited by sebastian1988; 09-10-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                Guess you guys don't want to understand the suggestion :/
                I understand what you meant, but the insignia of elsage felt so incomplete without the damage reduction, so I just wanted to add that in xD
                (it was just a joke if you didn't get it >.<)

Comment

I don't think the Olympic insignia should be put back in for newbies to get until the next olympics. It's nice to have items that are limited.

However, it would be nice if there were other in-game non-limited insignia for people to choose from. The PVP one is, well, ok I guess but it'd be awesome if there were more choices rather than just upgrades.

Like an Insignia NPC that lets you have multiple insignias, all with different perks and their own upgrades, to choose from.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                    I understand what you meant, but the insignia of elsage felt so incomplete without the damage reduction, so I just wanted to add that in xD
                    (it was just a joke if you didn't get it >.<)
                    Oh sry C: Really got that wrong. Just want to keep things a bit serious here because I think its a good addition to the game :3

@(S14)Squintina

Well, i think we can both agree that the olympics insignia is pretty op. It helps at gotor, at crypt boss, helps with grinding, saves much time.
                    Why not let everyone benefit from now on since we had it such a long time already?
                    It just widens the gap between new people and higher level. My suggestions aims hard to the point that I want lower level to grind faster so we can have some more challenges and they might not quit / not that fast.

If we don't work on our lowbies then it will end like in chinese servers where 98 servers got merged into 1.
                    Only having the best of the best left, heavy cashers and whatsoever.

All I see is mortals / new players already thinking about quiting on my server because the eidolon are too far ahead and most of them seem to abuse their power to slow those people even more down. The olympic insignia is ridiculous good for grinding, can't deny that.

Comment

Oh sry C: Really got that wrong. Just want to keep things a bit serious here because I think its a good addition to the game :3

@(S14)Squintina

Well, i think we can both agree that the olympics insignia is pretty op. It helps at gotor, at crypt boss, helps with grinding, saves much time.
                      Why not let everyone benefit from now on since we had it such a long time already?
                      It just widens the gap between new people and higher level. My suggestions aims hard to the point that I want lower level to grind faster so we can have some more challenges and they might not quit / not that fast.

If we don't work on our lowbies then it will end like in chinese servers where 98 servers got merged into 1.
                      Only having the best of the best left, heavy cashers and whatsoever.

All I see is mortals / new players already thinking about quiting on my server because the eidolon are too far ahead and most of them seem to abuse their power to slow those people even more down. The olympic insignia is ridiculous good for grinding, can't deny that.
                      Yes, it's good, but I don't see why we can't have other insignias that are, or can evolve to be, just as good.
                      (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Yea, my suggestion does not only aim for the olympic ones :3

Hope we can get a few more. Will be nice to customize our char.
                        Maybe even different insignia for each class. c:

Comment

Yea, my suggestion does not only aim for the olympic ones :3

Hope we can get a few more. Will be nice to customize our char.
                          Maybe even different insignia for each class. c:
                          Now we're talking. Yes, class-specific insignias would be awesome since they'd (ideally) help boost the stats we need.

And we could have a leveler insignia that boosts experience and attack (but not defense. Can't be too good right?)

And a Looter insignia that increases drop rate and defense and movement speed.

And a pet parent insignia that could increase pet exp and such, but nothing for the player him/herself...
                          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                          X