This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] The Corruption - Time Slots

As stated in the title, this thread is in regard to the current state of The Corruption. We all know it very well as it is. With the time slot being changed by 1 hour 30 minutes, resulting from 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM now being 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM, brought an upset to you, the community.

Now I'm making this thread for one purpose - adding a second time slot and whether or not you want to keep the current time slot for The Corruption as it is or reverting it back to its original state.

With the choices I will be providing, will be the only choices we will allow. I hate to say it but no time suggestions will be taken into consideration here, I apologize.

Leave your two cents in the thread. Your feedback is appreciated.
    9:00 - 10:00 AM | 9:00 - 10:00 PM
    13.07%
    10:00 - 11:00 AM | 9:00 - 10:00 PM
    13.73%
    9:00 - 10:00 AM | 7:30 - 8:30 PM
    31.37%
    10:00 - 11:00 AM | 7:30 - 8:30 PM
    41.83%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BrotherVT; 01-16-2014, 06:10 AM.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Would like to confirm something, if there's 2 slot time, we can enter both or only one of them ? It only makes sense that we can enter both though, because there's already the 5/5 dungeon limit.

Comment

You make it sound like the time move was no big deal by saying a 30 min change, but it is not just a 30 min change. That is 1.5h change in the start time. Not only that it causes corruption to conflict with the 2nd AVR and HS.

Comment

Originally posted by R21461837 View Post
        You make it sound like the time move was no big deal by saying a 30 min change, but it is not just a 30 min change. That is 1.5h change in the start time. Not only that it causes corruption to conflict with the 2nd AVR and HS.
        Oh cool, you caught a typo from a rushed thread. Thanks.

Comment

Leave corruption where it is. If you guys move it, it will only cause a conflict with something else. If anything should be moved its IoB. Most of the people on my server live on the other side of the world so it's not going to be convenient either way. It's perfect the way it is now. People want to go to every event and there are too many events now. Choose the one you like the most. There will always be a group of people that want it changed. Are you guys going o change the times every time people complain.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
            Leave corruption where it is. If you guys move it, it will only cause a conflict with something else. If anything should be moved its IoB. Most of the people on my server live on the other side of the world so it's not going to be convenient either way. It's perfect the way it is now. People want to go to every event and there are too many events now. Choose the one you like the most. There will always be a group of people that want it changed. Are you guys going o change the times every time people complain.
            Between 7:30 - 8:30 PM server time would intersect with Sengolia assuming it's still going on and Guild Resource for half an hour. How it is now at 9:00 - 10:00 PM intersects with Gotor, Hellstorm and Quarry assuming that you've taken Gotor or you're attempting to plunder it one way or another.

I think I like the 7:30 - 8:30 PM time as it doesn't make me have to worry about rushing things when I need to rush things during those times.

Regardless of that, there's only one other time I ever made a Time Change poll - Crypt. The times that the Devs had changed the times on us, yeah, that happened.

Nothing happens between 10:00 - 11:00 server time anyways since GR is from 9:00 - 10:00 AM Server Time.

Comment

voted 10-11 09-10 and btw wish this poll was for crypt as well...we asked that many times and nothing comes out...

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                voted 10-11 09-10 and btw wish this poll was for crypt as well...we asked that many times and nothing comes out...
                Well the one time I had it up for Crypt, players ended up voting to keep the time the same. Since then, we've left it alone.

Comment

try poll for IoB

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                    Well the one time I had it up for Crypt, players ended up voting to keep the time the same. Since then, we've left it alone.
                    i mean for a second time.Crypt was late for many of us,and its a very fast event so no need 1h to end it..

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                      i mean for a second time.Crypt was late for many of us,and its a very fast event so no need 1h to end it..
                      Well it's convenient to make it an hour long event for the players that come near the end time of Crypt.

Comment

i would say that having two time slot one starting at the first 1300 hours to 1400 hours which is during the first avernal and also you would be missing the first five mins for those who are in iob and want that last pack but to be honest is not like we would be missing much cause there is only two boss in corruption as we all know an there is like so many of us doing it that you wont always get the first boss and while i am on that topic ill also add that there should be more boss or a faster time spawn cause lets say 50 of us enter so 2 gets to go in every 3 mins leaving 48 people wasting there time doing nothing but waiting then the people who would have finish by the 4th boss comes back in and gets another boss which makes it even harder for most of us cause not just you have to be lucky to spot the boss first but you need to last it as well, my point is for most people atm its a waste of time so having two time slots would not only be a benefit for those who cant make it at a certain time but also a benefit for more people to have a chance at getting the items they need. the 2nd time slot could also be at 1900 hours which i know is the same time has 2nd seng but we all know that seng dont last that long (only time it last long is when there is and event for seng that require you to be in ther for a certain time) and you can quickly go in there get your rewards in less than a min most times. Aslo from my experience all most everyone in the world is able to enter the 2nd seng cause the time is not too late but not too early either for most and seng is not as big as any of the other event that has been interrupted cause we dont need the reward that it gives as much as we need from treasure trove for example, seeing that most of us can get the same rewards else where in places like crypt gr and hellstorm.
                        Last edited by loltheone; 01-16-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

0900-1000 is best time for my server because we do seig at 1015. would work perfect for us. sure it overlaps gr but who cares, theres 3 times in the day for that hour long event. everybody has a good chance to complete it. not that its very popular. ppl mostly go there for a bit of pvp action that they cant get in seng bcuz douchebags end it early. its too bad so many ppl are voting for it to be at 10-11 server time.

and the post above this is the longest sentence ive ever read. just sayin.

Comment

Increase key drop rate please... I still am having low key drop rate even wirh sperion drop rate comboo, 2x drop rate and title drop rate on...

Comment

I like the idea of going back to the old time slot, and that corruption could possibly be offered at another time slot. This would make, personally, my gaming experience more enjoyable. It would also mean that it would not conflict with avernal and hellstorm, and gives me more time to not rush events. It takes a load off of stress. =) Thank you for putting up this suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                              X