Name:	_01goku.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1744094Click image for larger version

Name:	_01SS.jpg
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1744095

im sure nearly everybody would buy these costumes. if u wanna make some cash of next to nothing R2 this is ur meal ticket. no need to thank me.

The girl version is hideous..

Comment

i totally agree. haha but the guys version is freaking epic. if only they had the blue and white saiyan armor outfit to look like vegeta thatd be awesome.

Comment

The guys' version is cool, as I know a lot of players who watch anime. XD For the girls, I think the Bunny Bulma would look so cute, if only someone designed it to match the saiyan one.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ssgoku_lightning.gif
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	1679966
          i wanna be a goku
          Last edited by PrinceKuja; 01-21-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Even if it weren't Legendary i'd sure buy the costume, no hesitation.
            Server:Eternal Sanctum
            IGN: (S57)Marsilio
            Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
            Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
            Soul completion: 1700+
            Promethean Wings IV
            Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

I wonder if we'll ever get Legendary quality costumes....food for thought. ;p

Comment

Originally posted by StarOcean View Post
                Even if it weren't Legendary i'd sure buy the costume, no hesitation.
                same here!!!! dammit.

Comment

i hope theyll bring in that outfit and give it the same stats as the rasta outfit and others similar... legendary quality would be nice but lets not expect too much from R2.

Comment

Hahaha dream on, they'll keep on giving the **** stats costume you can do nothing on.
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

i dont care about the stats, costumes provide nothing but an attack speed boost in my eyes, other than that purely cosmetic. but i still want that outfit posted above. that would sell faster than crack on the 1st of the month.

Comment

I'm personally not a fan of DBZ, but I do know how popular it is. I think that a lot of people would buy this.

Comment

not a fan of dbz :O thats like saying you dont like bacon :s lol and yeah i agree this costume would sell like crazy even if its not legendary quality (though it should be, as it would suit the "legendary super saiyan") and i would buy one for sure.

Comment

really????

why not a collection of costumes so we can have a little individuality personally i don't wanna look like another toon.

i suppose you guys could bust out a few of the costumes from that event n sell those

even if they all had the same stats that would be cool just to give toons a degree of seperation
                            DeathDealer
                            Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Dr. Briefs: Goku.... where'd you get that muffin.....?

Goku: Muffin button...

Dr. Briefs: But... I... never installed a muffin button!

Goku: Then where'd I get this muffin.........?

But yea... I'd buy that costume in a heartbeat even though I promised myself I wouldn't cash anymore >.>
                              Tasan
                              Server: 64 (Purgatory)
                              Character: Combat Rogue

Comment

Working...
                              X