to GM: Please update Sengolia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to GM: Please update Sengolia

Please post here if you agree that the Sengolia battlefield itself needs strengthened so that it lasts longer.

I.E. Towers/Crystal need to be stronger or have a lot more HP to stand up to the power that current players possess.

Sengolia is a lot of fun, but it doesn't stand up to the caliber of players that exist today. It was a lot of fun when the event could last the whole hour without a clear winner, like when servers open for first time.

Towers are now one-shotted, crystals are not much better. The event can be ended in 30 seconds by a motivated player who targets crystal. Does R2 realize this? Is this the intention of the battlefield? I don't see why some basic improvements can't be made to make this event more enjoyable to all. It takes me longer to buff myself pre-event than the event itself lasts, making it no longer worth my time.

Please R2, the Sengolia event could be one of your funnest/most enjoyable if it lasted longer. Please consider a change to bolster and lengthen the event.

Some suggestions:
    1. Add more HP (a lot) to towers and crystal.
    2. Make it so crystal can't be destroyed until all towers are knocked down.
    3. Make towers have more powerful attack capability.
    4. Add defense (a lot) to towers…so that frost doesn't destroy them as I walk by.

Any other suggestions are welcome. I'm sure that I am not alone in feeling this way. Thank you for the time and consideration.

they can only add timed immunity to the crystal but the downside to that is that it will increase the amount of people spawn killing. double edged sword. no matter what there will be hundreds of people complaining.

Comment

Thanks for putting in appropriate section, but it removed the post from new thread search. Hoping a bump helps it be seen again...

Comment

this issue is like 2 years old dont get your hopes up bruh

Comment

Originally posted by I-deal View Post
          this issue is like 2 years old dont get your hopes up bruh
          Yup, it's even been pushed by the Moderators MANY times. These ideas are very good and I've supported them when I see them... however! There isn't much you'll see in this area, or updating any old pvp areas in general. R2 has a history of not giving 2 flying frog sh'ts about gameplay improvement. This game has dropped from decent to mediocre at best in the year and a half I was absent. I continue to play it since I enjoy it and I put alot of time, effort, and yes money into it to just up and quit cause of R2's **. I post in the forums when I can to try and get people to speak up and demand better gameplay for something that we obviously pay for. Shop items are expensive as hell and we still buy them, but then new stuff comes out, and new stuff comes out, and new stuff comes out, and eventually the things we paid for which were expensive at the time, are outdone by something new that's been dropped into the game. Yet there are things that haven't been fixed since I started playing over 2 YEARS ago! the pet soul system has been a forgotten waste since almost the start of CS. Yet the continue to add new things? No, Good luck with trying to see PvP change. It's been forgotten by the game makers and won't be remembered.
          Tasan
          Server: 64 (Purgatory)
          Character: Combat Rogue

Comment

Working...
          X