No announcement yet.

Highligher tool for selling many items!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highligher tool for selling many items!

You know what Cs really needs?
    A highlighter tool in the shop vendors. This would make things a lot easier after you've left your character on AFK. I cannot tell you how much I hate it when I have to click twice on every object in my inventory above green!! I think this tool would make a lot of people happy! One click can let you highlight and another click to un-highlight. This way if you highlight an object you don’t want highlighted, you don't have to un-highlight the rest of you items.
    Please consider this! It will benefit everyone!

Me and a few others tried this idea and it got no recognition. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....to-Sell-Button

R2 isn't concerned about making gameplay better atm, and are more concerned with putting out more Casher upgrade systems than anything else. Even tho I'd love this to be implemented since I'm tired of spending 20 minutes selling my pack out, it'll probably never happen.
    Tasan
    Server: 64 (Purgatory)
    Character: Combat Rogue

Comment

I totally agree here.

Comment

Tasan,

And here I thought I was the only one. But that’s only because nothing had been done. Its problems like this that haven’t been fixed that force people to think that R2 doesn't care about their gamers. Tsk, tsk, tsk. -.-
        Btw, im using a diffrent account to reply. *Black.x.shadow*
        Last edited by Merfica; 01-25-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasan(s64) View Post
          Me and a few others tried this idea and it got no recognition. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....to-Sell-Button

R2 isn't concerned about making gameplay better atm, and are more concerned with putting out more Casher upgrade systems than anything else. Even tho I'd love this to be implemented since I'm tired of spending 20 minutes selling my pack out, it'll probably never happen.
          i started making forum threads about this nearly 2 years ago. not a single person had anything bad to say, only hundreds of people supporting it. im not the only one who has suggested an easier way to sell items. im sure a hundred ppl have made a thread suggesting something similar. hundreds of people agreed with and supported each thread. nothing will be done this decade. this game has about 1 year left before its gone.

Comment

1 year left??

Originally posted by crooks88 View Post
            i started making forum threads about this nearly 2 years ago. not a single person had anything bad to say, only hundreds of people supporting it. im not the only one who has suggested an easier way to sell items. im sure a hundred ppl have made a thread suggesting something similar. hundreds of people agreed with and supported each thread. nothing will be done this decade. this game has about 1 year left before its gone.
            Wait...who said the game only has one year left? I've lost online games i've treased before, I really don't want that to happen again. :c
            Server: [S60]Exigent Bluff
            Character: Nura
            Level: 74
            Plane: Scion
            Class: Priest

Comment

People here obsess over the average lifespan of a Chinese MMO, which is apparently 3 years. Personally I think they would last longer if they didn't have people driving them away by constantly moaning about how the game is just about to die because of it's "average lifespan", or because "the story is done". To me that is about the same as all these people who claim the world is going to end every year, because of such reasons as "This long dead civilization forgot to update their calender this year". Maybe it will and maybe it won't, but going around saying CS is going to die is only going to make it more likely to go with the will part.

Comment

Working...
              X