Boss drops vanished? O.o WHAT?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss drops vanished? O.o WHAT?!

Ok, so I'm gonna be adding to this post often when I get the video. I'm currently recording every dungeon run I make to ensure I catch this for everyone to see.

I've been doing almost every dungeon run a day and I've seen something that makes me extremely livid. I'll boss rush, kill a boss, and then right as the drops appear, they disappear entirely! And no not after a minute or so like usual if you don't pick the items up. LITERALLY, a split second after they drop they vanish. I've seen this happen to me at least a dozen times. And I've lost out on gems, HW, PC, DC, and Dragon Essence because of it. I'll update this post when I get video so everyone can see this. And no, don't tell me to "Refresh my browser and delete my cookies." I do that about every 20 minutes to be 100% sure it's not my end.

Also, if anyone else has experienced this please let me know and post it here. I know we won't get compensated for it since R2 couldn't give 2 shts, but at least mabe they'll fix it so it won't happen again.
    Tasan
    Server: 64 (Purgatory)
    Character: Combat Rogue
Working...
X