taking out knights shield of thorns limitation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking out knights shield of thorns limitation

Since there are now many updates released that increases hp for players, may i suggest that it's about time now to take out the limit on knight skill shield of thorns ( it returns damage equal to 5% of opponents max hp but not exceeding 5650 damage )

As we are now... Even mortal toons can have more than 100,000 hp surpassing shield of thorns return damage effect thus making it useless.

Im hoping that the devs will now take out the limit 5650 damage return and make it as 5% max hp damage.return as the skill deacription intended it to be. Ty

while ur at it fix up the mage skill flame shield that only increase crit by 19, where it should probably be 19%. raising it by 19 is only good for a level 1 character (sorta) and its impossible for a lvl 1 toon to have a lvl 5 skill, so that part of the skill is useless. every single mage that plays this game will support that request, and if they dont theyre either mentally incapacitated or a troll.

the priest skill life drain and improved life drain are both beyond completely useless as well, returning such a minimal amount of hp will not help any player in pve or pvp situations. once again, any priest out there will support this as well , unless they are.....

rogue skill improved slayers deftness could be improved as well. i have it at lvl 5 atm, but im gonna change that soon bcuz at my lvl (125) it makes absolutely no difference on my dodge stat at all, and those skill points could be much better spent elsewhere. it doesnt even raise my dodge by 1%. useless passive, completely.

vipers touch and improved vipers touch could use an adjustment to the dmg they deal over every 3 seconds, the amount is rather insignificant considering how far along players have come in this game since this version was released.

Comment

Working...
    X