Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Nimbus Crystal buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nimbus Crystal buff

babu~

(in that case edit your post MemoryLane :P)
    Last edited by dragedo; 09-12-2012, 02:49 AM.

15 minute buff timer is actually there to give the person transporting it more than enough time to dodge any potential threats and transport the crystal safely. Even though everyone does it, it's not the intended use for the buff, so it's doubtful the time on the buff will change to cover 3 baths. It's one of those things that's probably best left unmentioned, we don't want them to look at this and draw a conclusion that the buff timer could be reduced.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Get Nimbus, Do first bath. Turn in crystal. Go back to attempt another nimbus. Gain buff again, do remaining 2 baths. Problem Solved

Comment

i dont really get to this yet is this some kind of abuse
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Get Nimbus, Do first bath. Turn in crystal. Go back to attempt another nimbus. Gain buff again, do remaining 2 baths. Problem Solved
          its rather hard if you have noobs in your guild that dont listen lol

Comment

I can fit 2 baths in than turn crystal in easy
            IGN: Rocco112
            Server: Sea Of Dreams
            Lvl: 48 Eidolon
            Guild: NightMare

Yolo It Up Yawl

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              +1, obviously this applies to the guild who wins gotor, but i'd like to see individuals to be able to do solo bath other than watch priest solo bath.

PS other CS version allow you to solo bath, why can't we solo bath too.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                PS other CS version allow you to solo bath, why can't we solo bath too.
                Because this is R2's version of CS, where everything gets nerfed rather badly xD

Comment

Working...
                X