IoB 5 second immunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IoB 5 second immunity

This 5 second immunity after dying is really annoying. It can be exploited to collect stones and also makes dying in IoB a major asset,which is backwards logic. At least in seng, with the immunity you can't move. I can recommend a few solutions:
    1. make the immunity shorter to prevent people from exploiting it to collect stones
    2. Have them teleported back to their zone when they die. This one actually makes a lot of sense to me because you should be penalized for dying.
    3. remove the immunity all together from dying.
    Last edited by Radharani; 02-15-2014, 03:20 PM.

Would be better to switch IoB and Seng immunities in my opinion- in IoB not being able to move for 10 seconds after resing would be a penalty, but not a crippling one. In Seng being able to move for 5 second but not take damage would be a fair way to prevent spawn killing, since anyone being spawn killed could just move. It would also stop people from being kicked in Seng because they were being spawn killed.

Comment

When I'm spawn killing the immortality got so annoying because they would run that I switched to blade dance lol takes 2-5 seconds to kill them instead of 1 but its not too bad.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I like this idea, swapping them would be a good idea and would make both events more fair

Comment

Working...
        X