Voice Chat Crystal Saga Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Chat Crystal Saga Server

Buy with all your donated money a Voice chat server there damn cheap get a 500 slot one like the private WoW servers do.
    Make certain GM's server admins in it so they can give guild masters there own channels and give them limited channel admin to that channel for there guilds so they all can have voice chat. And the community can all chat with each other. And they can talk more 1 on 1 with the gm's if need be.

Team Speak 3 Is a very professional program for that. It also allows you to upload files photos and more just within the program.
    You can also put your Crystal saga logo so when Anyone connects to your voice server they see the logo and its hyper linked to the forum's.

~GreenHornet

Just use TeamSpeak then?

There are many other things that should be fixed first before working on something like that

Comment

Servers such as those have a high demand to keep.

The amount of slots you have + the amount of months you wish to pay for (not including the recurring charge).

A very reliable source I'd recommend is always TypeFrag. I've used it for years, never had a problem, besides possibly one.

If you want, why don't you try to host your own Voice Chat server? Someone actually tried to do it before, but no one really joined.

An estimate for a 100 Slot Ventrilo Server for 6 months would be: $192.00 / 6 months.

Now, imagine a 400 Slot Ventrilo Server for 3 months only because you are only allowed to pay for 1 month or 3 month: $432.00

A 200 Slot for 6 Months would be: $384.00

A 200 Slot for 1 Year would be: $576.00

Never have I've seen games that ever had their own Ventrilo Server besides the players themselves hosting their own servers.

If you wanted to try, you could try purchase your own, get some donations in order to keep it up, etc.

Even provide certain privileges (Limited Admins, Full Admins, Channel Admins etc.) to whoever donates a certain amount.

The prices remain the same for both Mumble & TeamSpeak, FYI.

Comment

Working...
      X