It's about time for some Changes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time for some Changes!

Ok you need to start changing some things to make the playing experience more interesting and not so boring!

First of all you need to do something for all the stuff that stack up and there's no use for em , like hw, muts , ew, ladder gems etc

You need at last to bring the heroic wings->ethereal wings -> divine wings -> prom wings exchange!!!

Give us more ladder titles to use our ladder gems! Oh well new ladder levels would be even better

You gotta release already a new rebirth! New skills it's always interesting and at last we'lll have a use for exp events, torches and such.

At last give to my class(mage) a defensive immunity shield like rangers and knights! And don't tell me that we have "ice crystal" cause a shield that keeps you rooted and can be debuffed by a knight does not called a shield! Preferably an fire tree one

Another thing you need to change is the rewards on current events! For example daily login, pls no more ESO and no more SP's! Island of blessing at last get rid of the SP's cause there no use for em(except if you make a new sperion, fusin attack and defence one it's an idea)

Too many medals!!!! It's about time that orange 6pieces pvp set to come out!!!

And last but not least for god sake this is supposed to be a free game for all, i know you need to make money but the whole purpose of cashing should be to speed things up and not to make some things only for them!!! Make systems accesable to all players even it's a lil bit! For example you wouldn't lose much to make rune of mediums dropable!(bound and on void lvl20 for example or corrupt lvl6+ that's hard to get)
    Or the chi essence! it's already to much money to cash it why you not make it like the DE's! If people get a taste of every new system you implement you might get more money from them in the end!

JUST some ideas

Originally posted by pappody View Post
    First of all you need to do something for all the stuff that stack up and there's no use for em , like hw, muts , ew, ladder gems etc
    You can always, oh I don't know, sell these items? There's always players looking for HW, MUTs, and EW.

Comment

time for an updated ladder gem exchange event ! they had it ages ago and at the time it was very useful, sadly tho, ive never seen it again since then. its much needed and way past due.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
        You can always, oh I don't know, sell these items? There's always players looking for HW, MUTs, and EW.

hw muts don't sell and soon ew gonna stop too!

Comment

already npc muts and hw's :P cuz its not much less than what ppl wanna pay and time sitting tryna sell,npc don't care :P anywho good suggestions,i'll add some of my own and maybe a new idea or two

lets talk coins :P BDC pretty good but needs a revamp

How about a new coin maybe Platnium Dragon Coin, with things like

More Div wings,Prome wings,3 esd since BDC offers 3 therions... chi ess,mark of God,pearls,purge/EB shards,runes possibly
          for starters,unfortunatly i dunno if other version has a new coin and what it rolls out and weel aware of the if they don't got it we don't get it....

i think its also a small way for ppl to get a taste of the new systems

P.S. since we talking about old events i want another ESD pack event i'd buy it for np maybe 2 :P

Comment

Working...
          X