Goddess System Prestige

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess System Prestige

I know the Goddess system is new and many are enjoying it. But I am curious as to if there will be anything else potentially to do with it. After all once you reach the final broken seal lvl 5 blessing you have nothing else to do but let loyalty climb higher. I know there is the prestige system in place for those selling the blessings also. The titles are very nice boosts even if the final one would take forever to get unless you wanted spend 1k USD on crystal and blow it all on the roses. But after you get it what more is there going to be to do with it? And what drive do some have to even try and achieve the higher prestige except the title that some may not find worth it in the long run when compared to the crystal they could have exchanged for instead. I can only suggest a secondary perk for high level prestige.

example: if player X has any blessings learned and has begun to put things towards prestige why not give a bonus to their blessings so more may want buy them? maybe a 1% increase to the percentage of increase, a +1 to flat increases (luck) and again maybe a 1% increase to the xp bonus as well. The same would work on defenses, attacks, or anything of those natures. Would make people want to get more prestige and thus need more charm to do so. And the final by product is it might also increase crystal buying so people get more roses to get charm faster.

Like I said that is merely an example and whether that increase happened at every 100 prestige (i.e. 1k charm converted) or even every 500 prestige is wholly up to you guys with R2. but like i said it is only a suggestion to help further increase peoples desire to try and get something otherwise unneeded by anyone in the game unless they just like getting achievements or really want the final title bonus. Thank you for your time and hope if nothing else this suggestion might help you figure out some means of implementing something greater.

A secondary option would be to allow a person to go into even higher levels of the blessings based on a prestige level such as every 2k prestige allow the person to get +6 blessings at whatever the next equivalent cost might be. Thus at 10k prestige the Blessing of peace level 10 (which would be the level at the 10k mark for prestige with the increment at every 2k prestige gotten) for example would give the same benefits potentially as the level 5 blessing of peace (broken seal) and of course the broken seal would also be able to increase at that point to make it even better for the player to use on themselves or others.

One last thing for now. It is a pain to have to do the clicks for both crystal or prestige exchange at the wishing well. takes 4 clicks to go from 10 charm to 1 crystal or prestige. If possible could you put in a way to submit more at a time. Maybe a button for 5 one for 10 etc. would save time and make people less annoyed. after all 400 clicks to get the first title prestige or 100 crystal is a lot of time and very boring
    Last edited by Janus; 09-13-2012, 12:14 AM.

hope this helps others if it is implemented as I know it will based on things i heard in my servers
    Last edited by Janus; 09-13-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I agree with the clicking, however I don't agree with increasing the goddess stats. They're already OP and until things actually become a challenge they should be low. Hardest thing available at the moment is Ladder, and it ruins the game when everything becomes TOO easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        I agree with the clicking, however I don't agree with increasing the goddess stats. They're already OP and until things actually become a challenge they should be low. Hardest thing available at the moment is Ladder, and it ruins the game when everything becomes TOO easy.
        More system will be adding in the near future, so that can make everything become not TOO easy
        Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
        Thanks

Comment

well I cannot wait to see at least the clicking implemented. And who knows maybe even the other suggestion as well

Comment

Working...
          X