Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

create a new collective icon so we can put our different upgrade panels in there

Comment

SGD You may be my favorite moderator. Stepping up and taking care of business! I dedicate this song to you.

http://youtu.be/mmwic9kFx2c
      Server: Himeng Valley
      IGN: Natural
      Class: Ranger
      Guild: Rawr
      #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

Collapsable and expandle menus

Recently there has been a massive introduction of new systems one may use in order to become stronger. However the placement of these new systems is poorly designed. In many games they have folders in which many other systems are placed. This clears the annoying clutter at the bottom of the screen and improves the quality of the pvp aspects of this game. Furthermore there is also a big issue with the chat window. You can expand it yes but why can it not get smaller? overall why is there no way to customize your playing style through the interface. I know you have already heard complaints about the placement of the chi button. I just want the game to be fun and when you are in Sengolia battle ground running and kiting it get very frustrating whenever the chi button is clicked. By reorganizing and reducing the amount of clutter i believe the game play will be enhanced several fold.

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

hi everyone
            i agree with u guys there should be a change to those icons so here what i think:
            1: move guild boss inside the guild
            2: move zodiac next to divine soul in the character
            3: make a new window then move beast soul chi handbook tenets runes and heraldry inside it because they all are the same systems it only need to be upgrade
            4: still didn't find any good idea for magic tower and VL sorry for that
            Server:Tree Of Life
            IGN: Metalbrago
            Class:Knight
            Guild:Forsakia
            Lvl:Eidolon 150
            Tenets: Element

Comment

Button organizing

Button events organizing

IMG 1 print http://prntscr.com/4pzs4r

IMG 2 print http://prntscr.com/4pzuwa

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

How many times have I died by Chi in ladder? Let me count the ways! Please make a scroll down option like under the map that can be closed so as not to interfere with game play. Its extremely frustrating to be kiting a enemy and click the stupid icon and get yourself killed cause you can no longer see what is happening for a huge chi or other third row page opening up at the absolute wrong time. I also like my emotrons and cant use them anymore. Please move them and any future ones to a pull down option so we dont have all the clutter on our screeens.
                  Noypi: (S2)CRUCIFYME

Comment

Given that the moderators are well aware of the issue - i'll just throw in my 2 cents worth.
                    None of "extra" icons are combat related. They would not be opened while fight excepting maybe when grinding AFK. But in PVP they defintely get in the way. And more so on my laptop. On the bottom bar, is also the Goddess button - another non-combat interface window. My suggestion would be to take all of the extra icons above the main interface bar, along with the goddess icon and put them inside their own window. Replace the goddess icon with an icon for opening this extended interface. Its not a huge change, and very similar to all the launch buttons on the inventory window (like item synthesis). Thanks for keeping this a top issue!

Comment

I have a dream , and i was happy , please its not that complicated

Simple and smooth, click to show ---- click to hide ,,,,

Click image for larger version

Name:	details1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	419.8 KB
ID:	1703851

FTW, no more wrong clicks and sudden death because some Chi panel appeared or some tenet panel sudden show up during the escaping process
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-24-2014, 05:48 PM. Reason: That wasn't even necessary.

Comment

Wow - do us all a favor and just DELETE the suggestions and feedback forum - clearly the developers don't even read this. Instead of doing anything to address outstanding issues - they simply ADD more to the clutter. Thanks for ADDING another button. Well done on your FAIL +16. You've maxed your FAIL level. I really don't think you could FAIL any greater (tho I'm also certain I'll be wrong on that point).

If you sense a little hostility, its due the perceived lack of concern over an issue that affects the usability of your product. I'm the end-user, I'm the one that finds, joy and pain thru your application on a daily basis. Its meant to be a FUN experience to play a game - not something so frustrating that I have to stop playing just to calm down because the interface is seriously that flawed. Dying because of the lack of control over the interface is a serious issue imo.

Sincerely - one seriously upset player.

Comment

I have forwarded this suggestion along once more. The team is currently discussing this issue, so all we can do now is hope for a resolution (hopefully sooner than later).

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
                            Wow - do us all a favor and just DELETE the suggestions and feedback forum - clearly the developers don't even read this. Instead of doing anything to address outstanding issues - they simply ADD more to the clutter. Thanks for ADDING another button. Well done on your FAIL +16. You've maxed your FAIL level. I really don't think you could FAIL any greater (tho I'm also certain I'll be wrong on that point).

If you sense a little hostility, its due the perceived lack of concern over an issue that affects the usability of your product. I'm the end-user, I'm the one that finds, joy and pain thru your application on a daily basis. Its meant to be a FUN experience to play a game - not something so frustrating that I have to stop playing just to calm down because the interface is seriously that flawed. Dying because of the lack of control over the interface is a serious issue imo.

Sincerely - one seriously upset player.
                            Just wait until they decide to raise the max Fail level to +17- I expect they will immediately use one of those super DC that gives a 100% enchantment chance and add in 4th row icons the same day!

Comment

or.. a system tool : Hide icons.. should be great
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                                I have forwarded this suggestion along once more. The team is currently discussing this issue, so all we can do now is hope for a resolution (hopefully sooner than later).
                                Thank you for that. I understand it outside your control.

Comment

Working...
                                X