Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Merging Icons] All New Features

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be the only non-game related update that everybody would agree..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Merge icons.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	1706707 ...

Comment

Originally posted by R21700621 View Post
        Something like this would be more helpful than just moving icosn from one side to another... If other versions have it why not ours? (is it the same development team? Or is a different one per server/location?)

Anyway, it's nice to finally have a change in the icons location but it could use some improvement.
        Last edited by Valzee; 01-15-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

its a start but this had better just be a temporary fix until a real solution is implemented
          Last edited by R2142020; 01-15-2015, 07:31 PM.

Comment

This will be a great idea I seen a pic under suggestions a while back that had them replace the Goddess icon with another icon and when u clicked it, it showed all the clutter icon in one section. Too bad I cant find that post cause their illustration was on point! But this would be good idea <3 Kudos to you
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins
            Married:S36Krayzie
            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
              This will be a great idea I seen a pic under suggestions a while back that had them replace the Goddess icon with another icon and when u clicked it, it showed all the clutter icon in one section. Too bad I cant find that post cause their illustration was on point! But this would be good idea <3 Kudos to you
              I believe this is the thread you're referring to, of which is a splendid suggestion: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l-Systems-ICON!

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                I believe this is the thread you're referring to, of which is a splendid suggestion: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l-Systems-ICON!
                Yay Rev yup that was the one I think it is a great suggestion! I would vote for this TY again
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                  Yay Rev yup that was the one I think it is a great suggestion! I would vote for this TY again
                  Cool - I hadn't seen that one before - which pre-dates my post of same idea
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1128616

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
                    Cool - I hadn't seen that one before - which pre-dates my post of same idea
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1128616
                    yup it does seen that one a while ago either one would be epic
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

still theres no such upgrades where we can hide all the buttons -.- please do it faster

never been helped sooner or later, i dont even know if they gonna read it atleast -.-
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-22-2015, 03:50 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

This tread is over a year old now and has 100% support according to the poll and yet the problem has only gotten worse as they keep adding more and more icons.

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                        Personally I think the easiest way is to add a couple of arrows to the side to show/hide rows of icons, similar to what the skill bar has for the upper 2 bars. Thats just my opinion though.
                        The first reply is a very simple solution that quickly hides the icons to they're all out the way. To do this now the icons at the top would probably need to be put back along the bottom.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Systems-ICON!

Another good solution was Gabotes suggestion to merge all icons onto one menu that opens from a single icon in the bottom corner where goddess currently is. This would clear up the screen but still allow easy access to all the different features.

Whatever way that's chosen I would like a reply to know whether you are working on something to fix this problem and if so then can you give an estimated time of release.
                        Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Icon Trouble

Click image for larger version

Name:	icon trouble.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	1709539

I know there has been other posts concerning the icons. The main reason i am posting this image is to show how many of us see our game. The icons for many who have high resolution may not be much of a problem, but for those of us who do not this is what we see. I am having much trouble doing any type of pvp with these icons, even when running dungeons or participating in events at times they pose a problem. So if there is anything that can be done to maybe make a single (Systems Tab) to place all of these system icons into would be amazing and clear up our game play. Also if you look the spacing of the VIP icon and the Warrior lotto icon have been moved over, this occured when the 5 system icons were moved up top. The spacing pushed other things which were not in the way previously, into the gaming area. As always ty for your time to read my post.

Comment

Originally posted by aseddadaSEC View Post
                            I know there has been other posts concerning the icons. The main reason i am posting this image is to show how many of us see our game. The icons for many who have high resolution may not be much of a problem, but for those of us who do not this is what we see. I am having much trouble doing any type of pvp with these icons, even when running dungeons or participating in events at times they pose a problem. So if there is anything that can be done to maybe make a single (Systems Tab) to place all of these system icons into would be amazing and clear up our game play. Also if you look the spacing of the VIP icon and the Warrior lotto icon have been moved over, this occured when the 5 system icons were moved up top. The spacing pushed other things which were not in the way previously, into the gaming area. As always ty for your time to read my post.
                            I will forward your screenshot along to the team so they can take a gander at the off-set icons.

Comment

Ty for the quick attention , appreciate it being passed along hope they can find a resolution soon

Comment

everything has been denied?even after 100% poll votes :'( they dont even care for us

Comment

Working...
                                X