This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post

99.3% to YES.... how can that be ignored?
    This is r2 we are talking about it. They will never fix it, even though they are destroying the game with this clutter. Maybe it is the point. I got told that they broke afk in corruption to get people to play ez pz after all.

Comment

Seriously...I actually used to click where the elemental icon is located now...I mean, yay new icons, new things to spend money on (if you're crazy enough to -.-) but seriously R2, listen to the players on this. It's getting ridiculous, it looks like crud, and it plays like absolute crud. You can't kite efficiently, you can't move well (auto path in itself has issues) and pvp well...good luck if you're going for a specific target in a crowd. Either make the icons where they can be hidden, let them be faded out and clicked through, or put them all in a single folder...something. This games getting worse and worse to play simply because of all of the systems flooding the screen space. What's next, icons beside the area where your party members would go?
      Last edited by Codawg; 06-25-2015, 09:55 AM. Reason: apparently that was filtered...
      Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
      I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

i have too much screen can i have more unmovable icons? that's be greaaaaat

Comment

Starting a general boycott - asking all players to suspend cashing until this is fixed - its the only leverage we have to make R2 listen.

Comment

Nice idea, would sure make everyone's life a little easier
            (S70)CoffeeQueen
            Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

My input to this. Problem is that even if you change your resolution (on your browser) the icons stays same size, so adjust the icon sizes based on resolution (would cause wonders in customer satisfaction). And DO NOT add them to the 3rd row, we still have places for 12 more systems on the first 2 System rows.

http://prntscr.com/7l817m
              http://prntscr.com/7l8atv
              Last edited by xSlaya; 06-25-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
                Only issue with that is that on a smaller comp screen, the char, pet, and mount rows overlap chat :/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1714475

Comment

Next thing you know they will be selling merge icon feature for 1k crystals or something lol they don't do if it isn't making them more money.
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-25-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                    Next thing you know they will be selling merge icon feature for 1k crystals or something lol they don't do if it isn't making them more money.
                    Why would you post that and give them the idea D: *sigh* Wouldn't surprise me though...
                    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-25-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg View Post
                      Only issue with that is that on a smaller comp screen, the char, pet, and mount rows overlap chat :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141967[/ATTACH]
                      Well even without the slots 19, 20, 22, 23 - there would still be slots for 8 new systems which should be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg View Post
                        Why would you post that and give them the idea D: *sigh* Wouldn't surprise me though...
                        No worries, they can't do that, because they would lose what little players they have left that still tolerate their **.

Comment

Well even without the slots 19, 20, 22, 23 - there would still be slots for 8 new systems which should be enough.
                          True, or they could simply expand the icons all the way to the right. Yeah, it would overlap the system info log but...aside from seeing if someone logged in or if you got the rewards you were supposed to...does anyone pay attention to it?

Comment

My input to this problem, adjust the icon sizes based on resolution (would cause wonders in customer satisfaction). And DO NOT add them to the 3rd row, we still have places for 12 more systems on the first 2 System rows.

http://prntscr.com/7l817m
                            NO! get them off the screen. period. not compromising on this -plenty of very good suggestions have already been made - this one is just excrement.

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
                              NO! get them off the screen. period. not compromising on this -plenty of very good suggestions have already been made - this one is just excrement.
                              I will riot against getting them completely hidden. >_> Had it happen in another game and it was really annoying when all the systems were in one folder. Tho I'll agree to have an OPTION to get them hidden.
                              Last edited by xSlaya; 06-25-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
                                Right now, I'll take ANY kind of change that improves game play. Even if it's simply the aforementioned suggestion. Would hiding them be desirable, yes. Likely given R2's recent record of listening to the outcry on some things....idk. They are changing corruption, slowly. So...maybe this will get some changes as well if we give them a reason to. *which we have*

Comment

Working...
                                X