Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Merging Icons] All New Features

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Mod able to update us on this being implemented?

Comment

Originally posted by NoobziIIa View Post
      Any Mod able to update us on this being implemented?
      Well there's my laugh of the day :P

Comment

Hey, another icon in the middle of the screen!"
        Last edited by Reverie; 06-25-2015, 06:32 PM. Reason: Removed swears.

Comment

This topic has been brought up on several occasions and it seems to not be getting the attention that it needs. Yes I think it is amazing that we are getting new
          systems to help build up our characters, but as you can see in the puush i will be providing, these system icons are not leaving much room for game play. I understand that the devs and most of the R2 team may have very high resolution monitors and this is not a problem, but for the main base of players , it is a huge problem. Please do your best to come up with a formidable solution for this problem. http://puu.sh/iCBJu/ff262187fe.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
            ..... lol they don't do sh it if it isn't making them more money.
            exactly why we need to BOYCOTT spending any money, as a whole group

Comment

I personally believe that there is no need for the Soul system to have two buttons. If one was changed to a master menu for systems that would be nice.
              Also I believe that the "VIP"and "Recharge" buttons that move around at the top of the screen do not need to be there since R2 is very open about players cashing on their games.

Click image for larger version

Name:	two souls.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	1714483

Just my opinion.

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
              B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
              Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
              Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

gooo Shadow u can do it !! pester them till they find us a neat solution
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

+1 to an idea to use soul button besides the hp/mp bars as a master menu for all systems
                  CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
                    we've been able to get them to adjust some of positions of buttons before, will keep asking for investigations to be done by devs into solutions
                    • Poll update 2/25/2015 5pm:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]141997[/ATTACH]
                    • 85 comments - 9 pgs

The amount of votes for change and the number of new comments etc would speak for itself, but just in case it's still unclear *cough* we want the clutter gone D: I wanna be able to run free and feel the wind in my hair ;-; That is all v-v
                    Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                    I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg View Post
                      Only issue with that is that on a smaller comp screen, the char, pet, and mount rows overlap chat :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141967[/ATTACH]
                      You pretty clearly have no idea what a smaller screen looks like.

Name:	Icons.jpg
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	1714605

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                        You pretty clearly have no idea what a smaller screen looks like.
                        I would define that as a mini screen lol but the point still stands, the icons are simply in the way for most everyone and for the moment...appears to be getting ignored
                        Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                        I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

oh look [they] added another icon in the least intelligent place of all. stop adding [things] and give us a drop down or something to hide all this clutter... this is beyond ignorant and its pretty frustrating when i try to play on my laptop and i cant see [anything]

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                          +1 to an idea to use soul button besides the hp/mp bars as a master menu for all systems
                          perfect. im down with this. probably best suggestion yet

how the hell are we supposed to pvp with all this junk on our screens? now we just use rage explosion against the refine feature come on smarten up
                          Last edited by Reverie; 07-08-2015, 02:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged / censors replaced.

Comment

Icons getting in the way!?

Anyone else find this to get in the way? Click image for larger version

Name:	ave2.png
Size:	923.7 KB
ID:	1714954 And think a small icon somewhere with a popup like this Click image for larger version

Name:	ave1.png
Size:	533.4 KB
ID:	1714953
                            would help out a lot?
                            How about

Name:	ave3.png
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	1714955
                            here?

Please tell everyone you can to vote.
                            Sever: S85 Diaspore
                            Character: Leovex
                            Class: Beastmaster Level 45 Mortal
                            Guild: Camelot- Guild Master

Comment

The always welcome "Death by Icon"

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
                              B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
                              Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
                              Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

How about adding a hotkey system to the lower right corner of the screen to house the icons in and give it the same arrows as the original hotkey for skills ?

Comment

Working...
                                X