Please get rid of inane notifications on World Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please get rid of inane notifications on World Chat

It has finally gotten in my nerves of the fact that, every 5 minutes or so there have been always appearing these kind of unnecessary notifications on World chat :

- X has improved his stat by socketing flawless/immaculate/whatever gem into his weapon
    - Y has successfully delivered lvl 5 crystal and earned zzz amount of money
    - Z accidentally picked other people's dragon sword because he's drunk
    - It seems a good day for XYZ. He's just obtained class A Treasure on TT

etc etc . . . .

Even more irritating is that these **** sometimes appear outside "general" room and disrupts any other conversations that take place. Often times i try to scroll up WC to find some useful conversations, it's always these things that appear more often and get in the way. Sure, it's neither a pressing or groundbreaking issue for people who rarely talk in game, but for people like me who uses WC as the main source of info very often, it's really annoying.

So here's my suggestions :

1) Scrap all the inane/unnecessary/meaningless notifications completely from World Chat, and leave behind the useful ones only, such as marriage or seignior.

2) If the suggestion above isn't possible, limit all inane notifications on General room only and don't let them appear on World/Trade/Whisper room

similar suggestion has been made before and supported by every single person that saw it. every mod that saw it liked the idea. so much that gamma took my suggestion and made his own sticky thread regarding a chat purge or wipe feature. (not as good as my idea tho :P) however, the company wil not dothis because........... well we dont know why because they dont give feedback to the community, and they rarely listen to our feedback. that is why cs servers are dying off. you may continue to be hopeful, thats up to you... but it really is hopeless.

Comment

Ah, thanks for the reply. I seriously didn't notice that such thread existed. Perhaps because we have too many sticky threads here.

Anyway. Mods, please lock this thread. I'm going to direct my complain there instead

Comment

Working...
      X