Special Event and Event Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Event and Event Boss

I noticed last few of the Events are not helpful for low level player....it would be nice if you put category for event or event boss.

Different boss for different level(1-40)/(40-80).

Else boss like bear clown/apocalypse angel........is kinda impossible for low level player.

Also concept of thief dagger was also nice for low level players.....It would be nice to get events like that once awhile.....

R2 does circulate events so they can benefit both low and high lvl. For a few weeks like the thief event as you mentioned, low lvl benefits more. For last week with the roses, everyone benefits equally. For this week, there are a few events that benefit high lvl more. You can't just have lowbie events all the time, or all the high lvl will quit due to boredom.

Also, the angels take fixed damage, so low lvl can deal the same amount of damage as high lvl. If you have problem surviving, then try to get a good pt of tank, healer and dps to take the boss down. Bosses aren't meant to be solo'd anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante_cs View Post
      I noticed last few of the Events are not helpful for low level player....it would be nice if you put category for event or event boss.

Else boss like bear clown/apocalypse angel........is kinda impossible for low level player.

Also concept of thief dagger was also nice for low level players.....It would be nice to get events like that once awhile.....
      +1 to this

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
      For a few weeks like the thief event as you mentioned, low lvl benefits more..
      there is no such low lvl benefits more, when low lvl do benefit high lvl benefit more thats the thruth i believe, and when high lvl benefits there si no way low lvl taste it, samples are starglade bosses and seryuu events
      Last edited by elsage; 09-15-2012, 11:41 AM. Reason: fail
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Not really elsage, during the thief event, the daggers dropped only gave a fixed 100k exp each. That amount of exp is nothing for lvl 60-70+, but using a few of those can easily get you 1 lvl at 40 => that's how low lvl benefits more from that event.

Back when before lvl cap raised to 100, if you were here back then, you should be able to recall the event that gives 2x exp to non-80, and 2x drop (which is doubted useless by almost everyone) to lvl 80. That's another event that benefits the low lvl more, because at 60+ you won't be grinding for exp anymore, exp from mobs is too insignificant, you grind for torches.

I agree that there are times when high lvl benefits more, especially during these weeks when the events are directed toward eidolons. But as I stated above, R2 does try to make events for low lvls as well. And most of the time the events benefit everyone equally, like this week's PC exchange, last week's rose planting, or the anniversary coupon exchange.

Comment

very good idea +1 to it

Comment

R2 does circulate events so they can benefit both low and high lvl. For a few weeks like the thief event as you mentioned, low lvl benefits more. For last week with the roses, everyone benefits equally. For this week, there are a few events that benefit high lvl more. You can't just have lowbie events all the time, or all the high lvl will quit due to boredom.

Also, the angels take fixed damage, so low lvl can deal the same amount of damage as high lvl. If you have problem surviving, then try to get a good pt of tank, healer and dps to take the boss down. Bosses aren't meant to be solo'd anyway.
            Agree 40%...yes there was thief dagger.......but after that clown boss/apocalupse angel..none of them are for low level guyz....
            And your idea of partying apocalypse angel wont work anyway if you hav tried partying already you should know.....Even one scion in the team couldnt make it possible......And Relatively new server which has very few scion they dont even have a chance to use that event..........If you know what i mean....Also even there was 2-3 scion doesnt mean they will take eveyone in server in party ...right??? So your logic is not helpful at all in this case....

PS- i believe R2 doesnt make those events.....These events are common for all game servers...So its the "Crystal Saga" that makes the events..It would be nice to forward the suggestion to them instead.....thnx....

Comment

That's wrong.

Clowns = Everyone hits for the same amount of damage. Not even highlvl players were able to solo them.
              And a bunch of lowlevels just whracked them in parties.

Thiefs = Same thing, all about atk speed. Not a highlvl only thing.

The main problem here is that my class, rogues, gets too high favored.

Crypt Boss, Clowns, Gotor, Thief -> Rogues have much more atk speed and skills that hit up to 10 times in 2 secs.
              They gotta look into that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                That's wrong.

Clowns = Everyone hits for the same amount of damage. Not even highlvl players were able to solo them.
                And a bunch of lowlevels just whracked them in parties.

Thiefs = Same thing, all about atk speed. Not a highlvl only thing.

The main problem here is that my class, rogues, gets too high favored.

Crypt Boss, Clowns, Gotor, Thief -> Rogues have much more atk speed and skills that hit up to 10 times in 2 secs.
                They gotta look into that issue.

You forgetting the angel........and you forgetting high level=high survival......i did mention thief was for low level(so please read carefully).....

Comment

You forgetting the angel........and you forgetting high level=high survival......i did mention thief was for low level(so please read carefully).....
                  Not sure of the clown, I didn't bother to try them out. But if they were similar to the turkeys, then the damage they deal/received is fixed. So higher lvl doesn't mean you have higher survivability. They would deal dmg based on % max hp of players and take fixed dmg anyway. The only advantage I see is from scion rogues who can do 10x hits in 2s with their skill.

Comment

Not sure of the clown, I didn't bother to try them out. But if they were similar to the turkeys, then the damage they deal/received is fixed. So higher lvl doesn't mean you have higher survivability. They would deal dmg based on % max hp of players and take fixed dmg anyway. The only advantage I see is from scion rogues who can do 10x hits in 2s with their skill.
                    well i am not sure of turkey either...since i mention "lately".....i dont knw abt any turkey thing.......since i joined later...........But currently its not certainly the case...for angel... i have seen people higher level has lot more survival for angels.....

Comment

Clowns were exactly like turkey. First hit gets loot + all do same dmg/receive % dmg.

For angels:
                      Even highlvl dont have an easy time against angels.
                      I don't bother with them anymore. I am able to solo them with my pets / blessed stones and letting my orb tick.

This time priests have the advantage. One of my guildies, a priest who just went eidolon after a break from the game, is soloing them as a lvl 50.
                      She says that she needs to sell the loots for gold :3

I am highlvl and I do refuse to burn ressources for that crappy loot. Not like I could solo them without using up some ressources.

This weeks bosses are to show all of us what the fallen angel is like. However, the Fallen Angel worldboss is much harder than the Apocalypse Angels.
                      The only boss event i recall that didn't really benefit lowbies is the exelorn invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                        Clowns were exactly like turkey. First hit gets loot + all do same dmg/receive % dmg.

For angels:
                        Even highlvl dont have an easy time against angels.
                        I don't bother with them anymore. I am able to solo them with my pets / blessed stones and letting my orb tick.

This time priests have the advantage. One of my guildies, a priest who just went eidolon after a break from the game, is soloing them as a lvl 50.
                        She says that she needs to sell the loots for gold :3

I am highlvl and I do refuse to burn ressources for that crappy loot. Not like I could solo them without using up some ressources.

This weeks bosses are to show all of us what the fallen angel is like. However, the Fallen Angel worldboss is much harder than the Apocalypse Angels.
                        The only boss event i recall that didn't really benefit lowbies is the exelorn invasion.
                        thnx for the information dude......i hope they actually go through our feedback and suggestion.......Hope its not just for showing off........

Comment

Well most Event bosses are divided into 2 Groups, (i forget which side) but Left or Right side of Bosses tend to be easier and the other side tend to be harder.

Exelorn Invasion Event tend to be hardest cause they are toughest bosses out there and most players depend on totems. And a lot of low levels can't take them.

Comment

Working...
                          X