No announcement yet.

Previously Earned IOB packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that the game can change and the trend is to bound all items. I really do NOT have a problem with the NEW items being bounded, but why are items previously earned bounded too? I do not feel that it is fair for me and those that did not open their packs to suffer from such changes. It is a flaw in the game to have so many different items and everything requires a couple thousands pieces to make anything work. I have my vault and inventory space max and still find it difficult to hold all these items. My temporary storage is also half full. I have plenty of alts who are also full of stuff... Please be understanding and have a talk with the GM and developer on our behalf.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unpack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	1684332

This is how part of my vault looks like. There's unopen packs from numerous events not just IOB. I do not open most of my packs because have not had the need to sell or use these items. If the trend is to go back and change items ppl already have, should I be concern about the other packs in my possession now too??

Comment

I totally support Phlower's statement. I also can accept the new trend with bound items. BUT they cannot change items you have earned in the past without prior notice. If it's not in their ability to change the new packs without changing old packs, then give the new packs new names and the old packs stay as they were (or the other way round). Seriously guys, programming is not a mystery... if you know what you do.

Comment

just delete them n u will have more space gehee

Comment

Working...
        X