Merge Suggestion S45, S42 and S40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge Suggestion S45, S42 and S40

GM is it possible to merge these three servers together because i was looking at their release date , and checking the rankings and regular and top players in them and i think that they're the perfect candidates for exenden because we're far ahead of crimson and it wouldn't be fair if we were merged with them .please reply asap and i hope its a positive answer *fingerscrossed*

Crimson is too epic to Merge
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

well if u merge with us =p you won't be able to compete with our players

Comment

there doesnt seem to be any other option to merge than 45+42+40. the only question is when :P

Comment

//Changed Title. Moved to Suggestions & Feedback
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Yeah, im looking at gaps and exendens s45 best merge would be with s40 and s42. Couple of us in guild were having a discussion and definitely agreed, thats where we should go. Provide us more of a challenge (no offence to Crimson s50, have great players and a good server) but would definitely rekindle exendens flame if we were to merge with those 2 servers ^^ im glad we arent the only ones who feel this way, with this posted thread as evidence. Thanks for consideration GM and Mods ^^ greatly appreciate ur work

Name: FloBot
            Guild: CandyShop
            Server: Exenden Realm (S45)
            Job: Knight (69 Scion)

Comment

NOOOOOOOO! YOU WANT TO MERGE WITH CRIMSON!

Comment

(S37)/(S41) are pretty much dead, maybe 80%+ players lost on this server over the last couple months.
                What ever happened to, this game?

Janudin Blackhand
                Djarudiin Vornomiir Along with any and all variations of these three names.
                Gravely Mistaken

Comment

Working...
                X