Expired ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired ?

So basically, I loved how you guyz decided to extend Bunny Outfit if they were expired, but how about the others?

I still have Christmas, Valentine, and even Thanksgiving I would love to make permanant, and I bet other people will love to .

they made bunny outfits perma for sake of painted rabbit,,, were there baby comet, valentine penguin, and angry turkey mounts for Christmas, Valentine, and even Thanksgiving they might be make tthose outfit perma too

Comment

valentine penguin????

Comment

If they do that again with the expired valentine oufit,would i be able to get mine back...since i used to have one that my friend bought me but i threw it out.....
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

You never know, they might have a costume exchange as each holiday comes around. Definitely worth hanging on to the expired ones just in case. Going to move this thread to Suggestions & Feedback.

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
          If they do that again with the expired valentine oufit,would i be able to get mine back...since i used to have one that my friend bought me but i threw it out.....
          Unfortunately, no, based on the bunny costume exchange. If you didn't keep the costume, you were out of luck. I had the bunny, the valentine, and the christmas outfits, all thrown out once expired, so I know how you feel.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            You never know, they might have a costume exchange as each holiday comes around. Definitely worth hanging on to the expired ones just in case. Going to move this thread to Suggestions & Feedback.

Unfortunately, no, based on the bunny costume exchange. If you didn't keep the costume, you were out of luck. I had the bunny, the valentine, and the christmas outfits, all thrown out once expired, so I know how you feel.
            darn it.....
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Working...