Playability /Clickfest Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playability /Clickfest Rage

Ive been with this game from aeria from almost inception.

The amount of clicks to perform anything in significant numbers and the built in delays before you can click again has become just extreme.

I hate dungeon runs because selling the inventory is a major annoyance when you have a full load.

I hate buying items in the cash shop because each package for crystal conversion has to be performed 1 by 1. Try buying 200ea 499 crystal packs. this results in thousands of clicks to buy them and unpack the items.

Try getting a 1k Prestige Title. This results in about 4k clicks needing to be performed. Not to mention the clicks needed to unpack the roses.

Try converting your ancient coins to lucky coins for the wishing well daily. This results in 100's of time delayed clicks.

Everyday becomes more annoying and more events and add ons are added to make it more of a clickfest.

If you spend some money in this game, you can easily reach a point were 100k clicks maybe needed in a day.

and the list goes on... spend 4hrs in the game and expect to spend upto 1hr of it clicking stuff on a given session.

This is way to excessive!

Not to mention the abuse my keyboard/mouse take. I wonder what the shelf life isb4 certain items fail because excessive clicking. I really dont think a billion clicks over a few years playing this game is something I want to continue to do.

At first the trade off was game stability. I rather endure stability over speed. Theres a balance with that concept.

Now we are at the point were stability is taking a 2nd seat due to sloppy programming.

Try taking a Bless bathed recently? Its a **** shoot if you get the right menu with all these friggin flags up. Try checking a shop near a flag pole? roll the dice baby...and mebbe you will get the right menu in 5 clicks.

EMO Rage on Clicking!

LL

Just giving you some feedback ...well any of this change in a timely manner? Not a chance.

Idk when I click a link I expect the link to actually do what it was intended and not be a kinda sorta thing. Like maps, teleporters...afk...spells/skills

Staff, you did look at your calendar and notice we live in the 21st Century? Right?
    Last edited by Lightlord01; 09-17-2012, 01:28 PM.

You forgot synthesizing items. You need to keep on clicking to choose how many, even though it'd probably be just as easy to have an "how many' (like when you buy items), or even a "synth all" button.

It is getting annoying. I DREAD selling my loot so I often end up doing dungeons without looting any equipment (which means no gold from selling the equipment, but that's how much I hate selling the loot, especially during peak times when it gets laggy)

That 21st century comment was silly though. In what other century would you have been able to play a flash-based mmorpg....
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

The 20th Century of course

Comment

Originally posted by Lightlord01 View Post
        The 20th Century of course
        flash was created in 1996. There's no way flash was capable of running mmorpgs within 4 years, I doubt any flash based mmo existed before 2000.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I dont doubt that. Its was meant as a little sarcastic humor:P

Being able to use quantity fields in flash, has been around along time. We even use it in this game , just not enough of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightlord01 View Post
            Try checking a shop near a flag pole? roll the dice baby...and mebbe you will get the right menu in 5 clicks.
            No flag poles on the R2games platform

Definitely support the input a number into a box for most multi-exchange items. A quantity option when buying crystals would be lovely too.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i'd personally love an auto sell all equips below certain grades (white, green, blue etc)
              IGN: Missy
              Class: Priest
              Level: 100
              Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts

thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

Comment

Working...
              X